[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope this doesn't mean a time share in the NYG backfield.

Alphashado

I drafted Jennings in both leagues and he has been a beast. It's clear that Williams was getting work because the Giants had this game under control. But he is looking pretty good. Good enough that I fear they will start splitting carries more and more often. I have them both in one league, but I drafted Williams has a handcuff. A timeshare would suck and make both of them much less valuable.

I hope I am wrong, but I foresee a 60/40 split from here on out.

With such a solid win for the giants tonight, I really hoped for more out of Jennings. Pretty disappointing especially after last week but they played a different team and won in a different way based on that opponent.

I don't think it will be an even time share. Jennings still looked good for the minimal touches he got and had it been him in the game at the end, he would have done just as well as Williams, Redskins D was leaving with injuries left and right.

Plus the Giants actually came out and said that if they got a lead they would lean on Williams because of the workload Jennings got Sunday and the short week.

With all that being said...I still started Jennings :(

Edited by Fig19
  • Like 1

With such a solid win for the giants tonight, I really hoped for more out of Jennings. Pretty disappointing especially after last week but they played a different team and won in a different way based on that opponent.

Yeah. They just didn't need him. They didn't even really try to run in the red zone, they just kept tossing it up the middle to the TE. Jennings did have an opportunity though. He dropped what would have been an easy TD pass on the 5 yard line. The Giants were just up big and decided to give Williams some carries while resting Jennings after all the carries he had last week. But due to William's performance in garbage time, they just might decide to keep giving him more and more carries until both backs become low end RB 2s or Flex plays. I fear the days of Jennings being a clear cut #1 RB may be behind us. I hope I am wrong.

Williams is good. I don't think it will be a timeshare just yet, but Andre is going to earn more work. He is the RB of the future for the G men. Fantasy relevance in 2014 is probably predicated on a Jennings injury, but if that happens, look out.