[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sick of being burned streaming DSTs.

GoldenEagle81

Went with GB this week and it paid off..22 pts. One of my other teams im going with Pits vs Jax..i was surprised they were still avail. After waivers..

I look at: QB..linemen who are out on opposing team...etc. Offenses with back up QBs starting is a gift for DEFs to stream such as Vikes. Also any team playing Jax i try to get.

My opponent jumped on Pittsburgh. I just have a feeling they will be a disappointment this weekend. I am rolling with the Giants against Atlanta's makeshift offensive line.

To me the Pittsburgh game has trap game written all over it. I think Bortles is more talented than any QB with the Bucs. With each added week of practice he is going to get better and better. He is a bona fide talent and also a has a great work ethic. The Jaguar games aren't looking like a slam dunk anymore. Glad I jumped on GB in one league. Missed out on another league, but I have the Chargers D in that one and will stick with them for next week at Oakland.

Trade for a defense and next year, draft a good one.

if we could figure out who the good ones are.... Seattle is close to the bottom along with CAR and STL

Philly is leading both my leagues but that is a mirage due to TDs.

• Like 1

My opponent jumped on Pittsburgh. I just have a feeling they will be a disappointment this weekend. I am rolling with the Giants against Atlanta's makeshift offensive line.

And I f***ed myself... Had I stuck with Buffalo I would have won by 1 point and stayed undefeated. :glare: