[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bridgewater

dfv87

All the KFAN guys were saying it is likely Teddy WON'T play tonight due to ankle and weather/field conditions being poor. While I want to see him play more I also know this is not our year and keeping him healthy long term is the right play. But now we may have to watch PONDER on national TV... yep, I said PONDER.

All the KFAN guys were saying it is likely Teddy WON'T play tonight due to ankle and weather/field conditions being poor. While I want to see him play more I also know this is not our year and keeping him healthy long term is the right play. But now we may have to watch PONDER on national TV... yep, I said PONDER.

Still got to be better than that game last year where they played Josh Freeman very soon after signing him, and he failed miserably.

Just picked up the Green Bay defense. Now I have to decide on starting it vs. Ponder (if indeed it is Ponder) or starting the San Diego defense at home against Geno Turnover Smith and the Jets. I was all set for the Chargers ripping Geno Smith a new one. Now I have a tough call to make. If Teddy plays, I go with San Diego.

We also play 2 DBs, so I picked up Tramon Williams for tonight. He's a good play against either Teddy or Ponder I think.

Still got to be better than that game last year where they played Josh Freeman very soon after signing him, and he failed miserably.

What a flashback! Talk about an organizational nadir. I remember watching that game and thinking that Freeman was stoned. It was the worst professional QB performance I ever saw. Couldn't figure out way the Vikes left him in. Like a pitcher giving 7 runs in the first inning and no one warmed up the next 8.

No doubt that night shattered Freeman's confidence. He's essentially out of the game. At least by now Ponder himself realizes that he's a bag of shells. He's got nothing to lose, gets a real nice paycheck and will go home to a very hot wife.

I'm sitting the Vikes except for Asiata.

Start the Packers D/ST

Wished I woulda sat Asiata. Started him in 5 leagues. Never once did I look to see if the Packers were available. Oy vey.

Just picked up the Green Bay defense. Now I have to decide on starting it vs. Ponder (if indeed it is Ponder) or starting the San Diego defense at home against Geno Turnover Smith and the Jets. I was all set for the Chargers ripping Geno Smith a new one. Now I have a tough call to make. If Teddy plays, I go with San Diego.

Ca-ching! Green Bay got me 24 defensive team fantasy points. Too bad they couldn't hold on for the shut out. Would have been 34 points.

Now I'm looking for someone to trade the San Diego defense to for Sunday's romp against the NFL's surest turnover machine. Maybe I can profit on that.

Edited by Dcat

Ca-ching! Green Bay got me 24 defensive team fantasy points. Too bad they couldn't hold on for the shut out. Would have been 34 points.

Now I'm looking for someone to trade the San Diego defense to for Sunday's romp against the NFL's surest turnover machine. Maybe I can profit on that.

You might want to hang on to San Diego for their next week's game with the Raiders.