[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thehuddle.com: #1 ranked FF website

Shorttynaz

On the home page, there's a box claiming #1 Source for Fantasy Football Information. I clicked on that, and then I saw this:

"The Huddle has been named the #1 Fantasy Football web site FIVE YEARS in a row as voted by fantasy football players nation-wide."

I'm not doubting it, I'm just curious where this data is compiled from? Who votes and where do they vote? Is there a list out there somewhere that ranks the Top 5 FF websites? Top 10?? I'd like to see it..

Thanks

AWARDS AND TITLES

When the Internet Sports Awards were the premier recognition service for the fantasy football industry from 1996 to 2002 - The Huddle took home the award for the #1 Fantasy Football Web Site for FIVE YEARS in a row. Rumor has it that the ISA couldn't stand giving The Huddle another #1 award so they closed up shop after 2002.

The Huddle was a top finalist five years for FSTA Awards for the Best Online Service. The Huddle was also a top finalist in 2007 and 2009 and the 2006 WINNER of the FSTA Award for Best Draft Kit. The FSTA Awards are the highest honor in the fantasy sports industry and we are very proud of The Huddle's recognition as a leading Fantasy Football Information Service.

THE ANNUAL FANTASY FOOTBALL INDEX EXPERTS POLL

Huddle Co-Founder David Dorey won this intense competition in 2004, but his prowess goes well beyond that single win. He's finished lower then seventh place only once, and when compared to every other expert over the past nine years David's overall performance makes him the #3 fantasy football expert of all time.

FANTASY LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS WON BY THE HUDDLE

The Huddle Co-Founders and staff participate in industry "expert" leagues each season. The competition in these professional leagues can be fierce, and we've won our share of titles. The Huddle has brought home an industry league championship 16 times and won over a dozen other local league titles. Bottom line - we play to win and often do.

Works for me? :tup:

• Like 1