[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PT Value ROY

DaFreak

Agree with the other responses. Here is what I posted about the NOLA RBs before & I still believe that is what we will continue to see.:

Ingram is the starter and will get the majority of the carries, including most short yardage and goalline work. He will also start seeing more receptions as well. Robinson will be brought in just to spell Ingram.

Thomas will see more of a traditional 3rd down role, but will still be used in the screen game and will still see some change-of-pace carries as well. Cadet will be PTs replacement if he is injured, otherwise will likely only see return duty.

This scenario makes PT a nice flex option regardless of who is starting, Ingram or Robinson. He plays a different role & the only thing that would bite into that is injury.

Saints haven't had a consistent running back since George Rogers and he was only good a couple years. RBBC big time...even when Ingram comes back it will be a mix. These guys can help you out on occasion but none will win you a league and if you choose the wrong rolodex card in a certain week these guys can crash your team.

to be fair, there's really on 2 consistent scorers on that Offense...the rest are a crapshoot. I dropped Colston in one League for Quick last week. Quick's not had a week yet that he hasn't scored double digits

Saints haven't had a consistent running back since George Rogers and he was only good a couple years.

:weird:

Deuce was the best RB we've ever had. Reuben Mayes, Dalton Hilliard, even Ricky Williams were great RBs for us as well. And to be perfectly honest I don't believe Pierre Thomas has gotten the credit he deserves for what he's done here either.

• Like 1