[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Formal Apology to Jason Garrett

Cowboyz1

Tom,

Please let us know who will win each game in the playoffs and the eventual super bowl champ. I would love to make some easy cash.

:shrug: Never got a message from you regarding the sig...changed it now. But what does that have to do with this thread?

No problem and you can quote me on these predictions...

Colts vs Bengals.. Colts win 34-24

Cowboys vs Lions.. Lions win 27-21

Steelers vs Ravens.. Steelers win 24-16

Panthers vs Cardinals.. Cardinals win 20-17

You forgot this part:

Tom,

Please let us know who will win each game in the playoffs and the eventual super bowl champ. I would love to make some easy cash.

:shrug: Never got a message from you regarding the sig...changed it now. But what does that have to do with this thread?

You forgot this part:

lol make the sig bigger

Seattle Vs. Detroit.. Seattle 26-20

Packers vs Cardinals.. Packers win 30-17

Packers vs Seattle.. Packers win 30-27

Colts vs Patriots Colts win 34-31

Broncos vs Steelers Broncos win 33-23

Colts vs Broncos Colts win 37-34

Superbowl Colts vs Packers

Packers win 33-27

lol make the sig bigger

Seattle Vs. Detroit.. Seattle 26-20

Packers vs Cardinals.. Packers win 30-17

Packers vs Seattle.. Packers win 30-27

Colts vs Patriots Colts win 34-31

Broncos vs Steelers Broncos win 33-23

Colts vs Broncos Colts win 37-34

Superbowl Colts vs Packers

Packers win 33-27

I look forward to keeping track of these games.

u gonna answer

Sure, I am not about to change my avy for any reason, but I will surely give you a new sig to sport there sport. By the way, how many times do you have to be proven wrong before you go away? Just curious. I'm kinda goal oriented.

Sure, I am not about to change my avy for any reason, but I will surely give you a new sig to sport there sport. By the way, how many times do you have to be proven wrong before you go away? Just curious. I'm kinda goal oriented.

but dallas loses to lions on sunday

No problem and you can quote me on these predictions...

let me try and see how i stack up at least for first round

Colts vs Bengals.. Colts win 31-20

Cowboys vs Lions..Cowboys win 30-20

Steelers vs Ravens.. Steelers win 27-24

Panthers vs Cardinals.. Panthers win 24-14

and if romo chokes again will u finally admit hes a problem cant handle pressure and youve had enough and time to move on?

Just because you're a fair-weather fan who jumped ship when the going got tough doesn't mean others have to be. :tup:

Edited by bud29
  • Like 1

and if romo chokes again will u finally admit hes a problem cant handle pressure and youve had enough and time to move on?

We are talking about Tony Romo the Cowboys QB right? The guy who holds practically all the Cowboys records at QB. The guy who is 2014 top QB in QBR, 3rd down completion %, and 4th quarter passer rating. Perhaps the most lethal QB in the NFL this year.

You know I finally figured you out Tom. You're the kid that poo poo's the idea of going to a party because you're afraid of getting your ass kicked by the older kids but when your pals come back the next morning and tell stories of perhaps the greatest night in their lives, you come up with all the things that could have happened. You're the kid that worries about getting in trouble climbing the fence to go swimming when the pool is closed and then cry wolf once you see everyone having a great time while you watch through the fence having to spoil it for everyone cause you were a puss. You're that scary kid that won't go to the same house on Halloween that's giving out awesome candy more then once because you're afraid they will recognize you but when everyone has twice the goodies, you try to convince everyone that the stuff is probably poisoned.

I get you now. The 2014 Cowboys party is in full tilt and you can't stand it that you're standing there watching everyone have a great time so you're pulling the fire alarm trying to kill the party. What you don't understand is that no matter what happens this has been a great year and the future is very very bright. No one but me had given the Cowboys any chance at all to do anything this year. The fact that they have gone 12-4, won the division, own the leading rusher in the land, have an awesome O line as the result of Garrett's plan coming to fruition, has you dumbfounded.

Fact is, no matter what happens you can't face the fact that Romo is playing his best football. Exactly what he told you was going to happen this year in training camp. "You're going to see the best version of me this year" is what he said. All while fighting through a broken back, rib cartilage issue and off season back surgery. That makes you an idiot for not recognizing it. Now on the verge of donning the ultimate dunce cap, you desperately try to dismiss how good he is. Simply put, you're a maggot and like a maggot you prefer $hit and can't survive without it. Thing about maggots is their life is short, so fortunately, you won't be around long.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

Simply put, you're a maggot and like a maggot you prefer $hit and can't survive without it. Thing about maggots is their life is short, so fortunately, you won't be around long.

I really don't want to get in the middle of anything here, but....Damn!

• Like 1

We are talking about Tony Romo the Cowboys QB right? The guy who holds practically all the Cowboys records at QB. The guy who is 2014 top QB in QBR, 3rd down completion %, and 4th quarter passer rating. Perhaps the most lethal QB in the NFL this year.

You know I finally figured you out Tom. You're the kid that poo poo's the idea of going to a party because you're afraid of getting your ass kicked by the older kids but when your pals come back the next morning and tell stories of perhaps the greatest night in their lives, you come up with all the things that could have happened. You're the kid that worries about getting in trouble climbing the fence to go swimming when the pool is closed and then cry wolf once you see everyone having a great time while you watch through the fence having to spoil it for everyone cause you were a puss. You're that scary kid that won't go to the same house on Halloween that's giving out awesome candy more then once because you're afraid they will recognize you but when everyone has twice the goodies, you try to convince everyone that the stuff is probably poisoned.

I get you now. The 2014 Cowboys party is in full tilt and you can't stand it that you're standing there watching everyone have a great time so you're pulling the fire alarm trying to kill the party. What you don't understand is that no matter what happens this has been a great year and the future is very very bright. No one but me had given the Cowboys any chance at all to do anything this year. The fact that they have gone 12-4, won the division, own the leading rusher in the land, have an awesome O line as the result of Garrett's plan coming to fruition, has you dumbfounded.

Fact is, no matter what happens you can't face the fact that Romo is playing his best football. Exactly what he told you was going to happen this year in training camp. "You're going to see the best version of me this year" is what he said. All while fighting through a broken back, rib cartilage issue and off season back surgery. That makes you an idiot for not recognizing it. Now on the verge of donning the ultimate dunce cap, you desperately try to dismiss how good he is. Simply put, you're a maggot and like a maggot you prefer $hit and can't survive without it. Thing about maggots is their life is short, so fortunately, you won't be around long.

Somebody hit the stink bait ... he doesn't care what you say ... he just wants you to hit his stink bait

Sometimes you have to get out your pooper scooper in order to remove the smell. Just cleaning up the yard.

If there was a chance that you could remove the smell and clean the yard by hitting his stink bait then you'd be doing good ... but all you do by hitting his stink bait is encourage him to throw more on the water.