[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Formal Apology to Jason Garrett

Cowboyz1

Lmfao so you refuse to address the 7 debacles in crucial moments the #1 thing that separates greats qbs from the rest.... My case is rested

You're never going to achieve master baiter status at this rate.

My 12-4 Cowboys ...........Let me say that again. My 12-4 Cowboys storm into the playoffs after going 4-0 in December while embarrassing the Bears, expelling the Eagles, crushing the Colts and laying waste to Washington. All while averaging 41 points in the process. 41 points folks. No that is how you sharpen up for the playoffs.

I said this Cowboys team may just have enough to make a run this year. I could not have been more accurate. The Cowboys own the best O line in football. The best running back in football Murray, who now owns the single season rushing record for the Cowboys, overtaking Emmitt Smith. El Matador has my MVP vote. Dez Bryant has become arguably the best WR in football. The defense still has holes but they are finding ways to get off the field and get the ball back to our Offense.

The Cowboys are 8-0 on the road. Let that sink in for a minute. They have gone on the road and beat every team in their stadium they have faced. That takes some doing folks.

Have dominate O line, will travel. This could be the year. I suspect our defense may be our undoing the deeper we go into the playoffs but the way this offense is able to score points, they may not have to be great just good enough to hold a late lead.

I could not be happier. I now know this Cowboys team will be in the thick of things for next few year.

No matter how this season ends, I am so proud to be a Cowboys fan. I love the way Garrett just kept the hammer down and played to win today. There was no fear. They just rolled into Washington and rolled their entire team up along with the fans into one big bag, and beat it with a bat for 60 minutes.

Bring on Detroit. Cowboys stadium will be rockin on Sunday. My early prediction. Points...............Lots of points for the Home team.

Go Cowboys!

• Like 1

I think Dallas gets that elusive playoff win next week. Stafford is what, 0-17 on the road against teams .500+? Granted anything can happen once you get to the playoffs, but I really don't think Detroit poses much of a threat as a 6 seed.

so if you are 8-0 on the road you r 4-4 at home where you r playing your first game right?

We have only lost games that Romo hasn't started or finished or recovering from back surgery and shouldn't be on the field. When Romo is healthy we win. With Weeden we whimper at the position and lose.

Edited by Cowboyz1

How about a avatar bet Cowboyz for the team that makes it further in the playoffs?

:thinking: Boy your Steelers have their work cut out for them. Hosting a Baltimore squad that almost got kicked out of the playoffs by a Cleveland team starting Shaw at QB. Sure why not. But I'm not about to defile my Avy after such a season. I will do a sig bet though.

Grrr I wanted GB so that D would remain winless...so now you have a chance, but then will decimated against GB as I have said before, your defense is too stinky!

Green bay is not the same team outside of Lambeau. If the Lions won yesterday, I think there would be a good chance that Dallas makes it to the NFC championship game. The way it's set up now, I think Green Bay can give the Cowboys their best shot. They can stay at home, and Rodgers will have an extra week to heal up.

The game against Detroit should be an easy win for Dallas. It is a great match-up for them. Rounds 2 and 3 will be harder but in all honesty, in years past where I would have bet AGAINST them, this year I am keeping my money in my pocket.

Right now, I think the team that could give Dallas the most trouble is Carolina. In fact, if I had to bet, I would bet on the Panthers going to the Super Bowl. Crazy.

The game against Detroit should be an easy win for Dallas. It is a great match-up for them. Rounds 2 and 3 will be harder but in all honesty, in years past where I would have bet AGAINST them, this year I am keeping my money in my pocket.

Right now, I think the team that could give Dallas the most trouble is Carolina. In fact, if I had to bet, I would bet on the Panthers going to the Super Bowl. Crazy.

Am I completely missing the boat on the Panther hype? I'm reading and hearing a lot of things similar to this post. Yes they rolled Atlanta last week, but they still barely snuck past Tampa Bay and Cleveland at home in the previous weeks. Seems like the Panthers are getting a lot of praise for ending the season with some wins in a horrible division.

• Like 1

Am I completely missing the boat on the Panther hype? I'm reading and hearing a lot of things similar to this post. Yes they rolled Atlanta last week, but they still barely snuck past Tampa Bay and Cleveland at home in the previous weeks. Seems like the Panthers are getting a lot of praise for ending the season with some wins in a horrible division.

Yup. At first when I heard "they're heading into the playoffs with a 4-game win streak," I thought that maybe they were turning a corner, and getting their honda together at the right time to make a playoff run. Then I looked at their schedule, and 3 of those 4 wins were from their own putrid NFC south. That definitely tempered my expectations. Also, out of the 6 playoff teams they've played this year, they've only beaten one - Detroit, all the way back in week 2.