irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

Hey @irish

 

Lamar Jackson AT Philly

OR

Aaron Rodgers AT Bucs

 

Asking this again as Aaron Rodgers has out produced Lamar Jackson so far this year.  Not that Lamar has been terrible, but in my ESPN league, Rodgers is  averaging 38 fpts vs Lamar's 26 fpts.  But who has the better match up today?  Thanks for the feedback. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish,

 

Hope everyone is doing well.

 

5 point bonus @ 300 yards passing

 

Big Ben vs Cleveland 

 

Stafford @ Jacksonville

Doing really well, hope the same for you. I'd roll with Stafford. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PPR 

2 starters are RB Elliot and JRob

WR Crowder and Allen Robinson

Do I flex CEH or one of my other options?

AJ Brown

Chark

Golladay

Juedy

also do I start Dalton or Matt Ryan at QB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning Irish!

 

PPR leagues:

1. Pick 3: Hollywood, Lamb, DJ Moore, and Lindsay

2. Am I crazy for starting Antonio Gibson over Amari Cooper? My other starters are Adams/AJ Brown/Gurley/CEH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who to start at RB?

.5ppr

Should I play Damien Harris or phillip Lindsay since Melvin Gordon is out this week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irish

 

Lamar Jackson AT Philly

OR

Aaron Rodgers AT Bucs

 

Asking this again as Aaron Rodgers has out produced Lamar Jackson so far this year.  Not that Lamar has been terrible, but in my ESPN league, Rodgers is  averaging 38 fpts vs Lamar's 26 fpts.  But who has the better match up today?  Thanks for the feedback. 

Jackson for me. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ccengler77 said:

Who to start at RB?

.5ppr

Should I play Damien Harris or phillip Lindsay since Melvin Gordon is out this week?

I'd roll with Lindsay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry i didn't get the the rest, crazy busy today, GL all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TnTitans17 said:

Good morning Irish!

 

PPR leagues:

1. Pick 3: Hollywood, Lamb, DJ Moore, and Lindsay

2. Am I crazy for starting Antonio Gibson over Amari Cooper? My other starters are Adams/AJ Brown/Gurley/CEH

How i would've gone-

1. Moore, brown and Lindsay 

2. I'd start Gibson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR 

2 starters are RB Elliot and JRob

WR Crowder and Allen Robinson

Do I flex CEH or one of my other options?

AJ Brown

Chark

Golladay

Juedy

also do I start Dalton or Matt Ryan at QB?

 

I'd  flex CEH and start Ryan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chiefswarpath said:

Been a rough year in 12 team PPR who at WR1/2 and Flex? 

 

DJ Chark vs DET

John Brown vs KC

AJ Brown vs HOU

Justin Jefferson vs ATL

Brandin Cooks at TEN

 

Brown, brown and Jefferson. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay Irish, will you please rank these RB’s ROS in a half ppr:

 

Swift

David Johnson

Edmonds

Gaskin

Justin Jackson

 

Thanks!

Slim

 

Edited by slimgoodboogie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just offered Melvin Gordon and Tyler Lockett for D'Andre Swift and Robert Woods. Did play D'Andre for first time yesterday b/c of bye and it paid off. Is this just a one-off or a sign of more to come? And with Lindsay doing good yesterday. Gordon's DUI what will he really be like when he comes back. I

 

My other RB's: Kamara, Conner, Le'Veon Bell, Justin Jackson and Zack Moss

My other WR: Tyreek Hill, AJ Brown, Keenan Allen and Justin Jefferson

 

Would you do this?

Edited by FantasyBot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish!

 

I'm thinking of making a trade offer to a desperate Dalvin Cook owner.  He's hurting at RB and WR.  Would you offer Godwin and David Johnson for Dalvin Cook and Mattison?

That would give me RB's of CMC, Cook, Swift, Jackson, and Edmonds, and WR's of Hopkins, Claypool, and Higgins.

 

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

 

Edited by slimgoodboogie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay Irish, will you please rank these RB’s ROS in a half ppr:

 

Swift

David Johnson

Edmonds

Gaskin

Justin Jackson

 

Thanks!

Slim

 

 

Gaskin

Swift

Johnson

Edmonds

Jackson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, FantasyBot said:

I was just offered Melvin Gordon and Tyler Lockett for D'Andre Swift and Robert Woods. Did play D'Andre for first time yesterday b/c of bye and it paid off. Is this just a one-off or a sign of more to come? And with Lindsay doing good yesterday. Gordon's DUI what will he really be like when he comes back. I

 

My other RB's: Kamara, Conner, Le'Veon Bell, Justin Jackson and Zack Moss

My other WR: Tyreek Hill, AJ Brown, Keenan Allen and Justin Jefferson

 

Would you do this?

I'd take Gordon and Lockett for sure. Equivalent RB and upgrade at WR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, irish said:

 

Gaskin

Swift

Johnson

Edmonds

Jackson

So, I have all these guys except Gaskin. So would you try to trade away DJ for GaskIn straight up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

 

I'm thinking of making a trade offer to a desperate Dalvin Cook owner.  He's hurting at RB and WR.  Would you offer Godwin and David Johnson for Dalvin Cook and Mattison?

That would give me RB's of CMC, Cook, Swift, Jackson, and Edmonds, and WR's of Hopkins, Claypool, and Higgins.

 

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

 

 

Your WRs would be pretty thin. Pretty fair trade, you'd get the best overall player in Cook, when healthy, and his backup, so obviously, you'd always have a starter. He'd get an upgrade at WR and a lesser replacement RB.  I have claypool ranked ahead of Godwin and Higgins even with him. 

 

Your call but it's worth the risk but a fair trade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@irish

 

Dropped to 1-5 because who doesn't sit Deshaun Watson and Robert Woods because "matchups..." sigh

 

Week 7 Lineup, starters in bold.

 

QB: Watson, Stafford

RB: Johnson, Jackson, Mattison, Bell, Harris, McKinnon, Gibson

WR: Thomas, Godwin, Woods, Parker

TE: Engram

K: Koo

D: NE

 

1. Any changes. Struggling between Woods, McKinnon, and Gibson

 

2. How do you feel about packaging Gibson, Bell, McKinnon to go after Mixon/Montgomery?

 

3. Buy low on Ju-Ju (offer Bell, Harris)

 

4. Will probably drop Engram. Grab Fells or Cook on waivers or trade Bell or McKinnon for Jonnu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

So, I have all these guys except Gaskin. So would you try to trade away DJ for GaskIn straight up?

Sure, I have them fairly even, Gaskin with the slight edge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, irish said:

Sure, I have them fairly even, Gaskin with the slight edge. 

Okay, well I sent the trade offer of Godwin/DJ to the Cook owner. Let me see what happens there first. 
 

Thanks Irish!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay, well I sent the trade offer of Godwin/DJ to the Cook owner. Let me see what happens there first. 
 

Thanks Irish!

Sounds good, GL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so full PPR here

 

Trade Request 
 

On my side :

Zeek and Evans

 

VS

 

Robert Woods

Thomas

Robby Anderson

 

DO or DON'T ?

 

thanks

Edited by coconut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.