[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Good Morning Irish!

Well, I was certain that I would get McKissic or Coutee with my #3 waiver priority, but no.  After the dust settled I ended up adding Ty and T.Y. (see what I did there).

I also added the Carolina DST (dropped Cousins since I'm playing Hill), and added Brees into my IR spot.  Ty Johnson may be a playable RB2 or Flex if Gore is ruled out, and missing out on Coutee and getting T.Y. Hilton instead may have been a blessing since Coutee is questionable with a knee issue.  And Hilton may be a useful WR2 or Flex.  At least I have a few more options now with Sanders and Claypool not producing, and the uncertainty of CMC and Swift.  So, my current roster is:

QB Taysom Hill, Brees (IR)

RB CMC, Sanders, Swift, Ty Johnson

WR Hopkins, Claypool, AB, Tee Higgins, T.Y. Hilton

TE Fant, Goedert

K Succop

DST Pit, Carolina

Thoughts on those moves that we definitely didn't plan on making during our discussions yesterday?

Thank you!

Slim

2 hours ago, Decisions said:

Hey Irish, set my DST lineup for playoffs:

teams in bold are the options I have.

week 14:bye

week 15: Seattle @ Washington, or Cleveland @ Giants, or Indianapolis vs Houston

week 16: Seattle v rams, Cleveland @ jets, Indianapolis @ Pittsburgh. Tampa bay vs Detroit 

15 - Seattle

16 - Cleveland, although the Bucs could be enticing. 

1 hour ago, Northern said:

TE for week 14:

Jonnu Smith (still questionable)

Logan Thomas (tough matchup)

Tyler Higbee (aside from TD last week, got few targets)

who to start?

I'd start Thomas. 

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Good Morning Irish!

Well, I was certain that I would get McKissic or Coutee with my #3 waiver priority, but no.  After the dust settled I ended up adding Ty and T.Y. (see what I did there).

I also added the Carolina DST (dropped Cousins since I'm playing Hill), and added Brees into my IR spot.  Ty Johnson may be a playable RB2 or Flex if Gore is ruled out, and missing out on Coutee and getting T.Y. Hilton instead may have been a blessing since Coutee is questionable with a knee issue.  And Hilton may be a useful WR2 or Flex.  At least I have a few more options now with Sanders and Claypool not producing, and the uncertainty of CMC and Swift.  So, my current roster is:

TE Fant, Goedert

K Succop

DST Pit, Carolina

Thoughts on those moves that we definitely didn't plan on making during our discussions yesterday?

Thank you!

Slim

Good choice with Brees to free up a spot. Unfortunate about McKissic and Coutee but Hilton and Ty are just a small drop off and Hilton kills the Texans and is playing them in week 15.  If Gore is out, which he probably is, Johnson could be a solid value. Very nice getting the Panthers, should be a top play this week, while the Steelers could finish in the bottom 3rd.

I squeaked into the playoffs a weird year (I was 7-6 all 7 wins I was top scorer all 6 close to the bottom)

I can only start 3. 1 point PPR.  I really need help

Davante Adams (yes I am definitely starting him)

Adam Thielen

Michael Thomas

Calvin Ridley

Tyler Lockett

Brandon Aiyuk (I just have a feeling he might blow up but I'm unsure

44 minutes ago, irish said:

Good choice with Brees to free up a spot. Unfortunate about McKissic and Coutee but Hilton and Ty are just a small drop off and Hilton kills the Texans and is playing them in week 15.  If Gore is out, which he probably is, Johnson could be a solid value. Very nice getting the Panthers, should be a top play this week, while the Steelers could finish in the bottom 3rd.

Thanks Irish!

You like Panther DST over Bucs DST still?

I see Bucs DST ranked higher in many places. 

32 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Thanks Irish!

You like Panther DST over Bucs DST still?

I see Bucs DST ranked higher in many places. 

Yes, at worst, I think they're even, and I'm still liking the Panthers' D a bit more. 

42 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

I squeaked into the playoffs a weird year (I was 7-6 all 7 wins I was top scorer all 6 close to the bottom)

I can only start 3. 1 point PPR.  I really need help

Davante Adams (yes I am definitely starting him)

Adam Thielen

Michael Thomas

Calvin Ridley

Tyler Lockett

Brandon Aiyuk (I just have a feeling he might blow up but I'm unsure

Nice job getting in!  

Adams for sure!

Then I'm starting Ridley next. The 3rd spot is up for grabs for me. I can make an argument for any of the remaining WRs. Both Aiyuk and Thielen should be in close games and in Thielen's case will likely be playing from behind. Whereas, Lockett and Thomas could be watching their running games close things out but they could be a big part of why they're up big. I'm currently leaning on starting Lockett as the 3rd WR over Thielen. 

1 minute ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Roger that.

Thanks Irish!

I’ll be back with lineup questions over the weekend when we know more about player status. 

My pleasure, I'll be here. 

51 minutes ago, irish said:

My pleasure, I'll be here. 

Ugh!

CMC absent from practice today!

Not good. Not good at all. If CMC is out, and DJ Moore is out, I might want to pickup Curtis Samuel (I think he’s playing) as my WR2 or Flex. He should be heavily involved. Drop either AB or Higgins (he’s questionable) maybe?

Thoughts?

Edited by slimgoodboogie

29 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Ugh!

CMC absent from practice today!

Not good. Not good at all. If CMC is out, and DJ Moore is out, I might want to pickup Curtis Samuel (I think he’s playing) as my WR2 or Flex. He should be heavily involved. Drop either AB or Higgins (he’s questionable) maybe?

Thoughts?

I certainly like Samuel better than AB of Patrick that you mentioned earlier. Nice fallback option.

1 hour ago, irish said:

Nice job getting in!  

Adams for sure!

Then I'm starting Ridley next. The 3rd spot is up for grabs for me. I can make an argument for any of the remaining WRs. Both Aiyuk and Thielen should be in close games and in Thielen's case will likely be playing from behind. Whereas, Lockett and Thomas could be watching their running games close things out but they could be a big part of why they're up big. I'm currently leaning on starting Lockett as the 3rd WR over Thielen. 

Thanks I have looking at all the possible data to decide. One of the confusing things is that the so-called experts all have ranked them differently (of course except Adams).

56 minutes ago, Zachreber36 said:

Taysum or Josh Allen?

Both are great starts but I'd play Allen. 

Hi Irish,

1. My team 1: 12 teams PPR

QB: Aaron Rodgers
WR: DK Metcalf, DeAndrew Hopkins
RB: Myles Gaskin, Kenyan Drake
TE: Mike Gesicki
Flex: Corey Davis
Def: Tampa vs Min
BK: Miami, Kyler Murray, Miles Sanders,Jonnu Smith

Should I drop Miles Sander for David Johnson or Cam Akers or Amari Cooper?

2. My team 2: 12 teams PPR

QB: Justin Herbert
WR: Cooper Kupp, Adam Thielen
RB: Ezekiel Elliott
TE: TJ Hockenson
Flex: Diontae Johnson
Def: Seatle
BK:  Kyler Murray, Miles Sanders,Myles Gaskin

Who should I drop for Ty Hilton, Corey Davis, J Crowder ?

34 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi Irish,

1. My team 1: 12 teams PPR

WR: DK Metcalf, DeAndrew Hopkins
BK: Miami, Kyler Murray, Miles Sanders,Jonnu Smith

Should I drop Miles Sander for David Johnson or Cam Akers or Amari Cooper?

2. My team 2: 12 teams PPR

RB: Ezekiel Elliott
BK:  Kyler Murray, Miles Sanders,Myles Gaskin

Who should I drop for Ty Hilton, Corey Davis, J Crowder ?

For 1:

I like all 3 - Akers, Cooper and DJ more than Sanders in that order. And it looks like you need more RB than WR help. 

For 2: 

I like Corey Davis way more than Sanders. You're RBs are rough in this one though. 

Hi Irish, so now my 2 teams set up for play off, what will you change ?

1. My team 1: 12 teams PPR week 14 playoff

WR: DK Metcalf, DeAndre Hopkins
BK: Miami, Kyler Murray, Cam Akers, Jonnu Smith

2. My team 2: 12 teams PPR

RB: Ezekiel Elliott, David Montgomery 
BK:  Kyler Murray, Corey Davis, Myles Gaskin

5 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi Irish, so now my 2 teams set up for play off, what will you change ?

1. My team 1: 12 teams PPR week 14 playoff

WR: DK Metcalf, DeAndre Hopkins
BK: Miami, Kyler Murray, Cam Akers, Jonnu Smith

2. My team 2: 12 teams PPR

RB: Ezekiel Elliott, David Montgomery 
BK:  Kyler Murray, Corey Davis, Myles Gaskin

For team 2, I'd consider benching Kupp and playing Corey Davis. Everything else I'd leave. 

• Like 1

Okay Irish, the panic has officially started here.

2 bits of news you may or may not be aware of.

CMC now officially listed as Doubtful (UGH!!!!), and Sanders is quoted as saying the he's excited to run the read option with Jalen Hurts (maybe Hurts sparks Sanders).

Okay, so moving forward it looks like no CMC, and I may be forced to play Sanders and Ty Johnson as my RBs if Swift is also out.  If that's the case I'm going to need some serious upside elsewhere.  ***UPDATE*** - Claypool DNP illness is Questionable (was planning to sit him anyway most likely), and Tee Higgins also Questionable with a hammy.

Current roster:

TE Fant, Goedert

K Succop

DST Pit, Carolina

As I mentioned before, with CMC out, and DJ Moore out (COVID/ankle), Curtis Samuel should be very heavily involved and is available on my WW.  The only issue is he is still on the COVID list because of close contact, but is expected to be cleared.  Do you like him as WR2 or Flex for me over my expected available guys, and if so do I grab him now or wait for COVID clearance?  Another owner might pick him up if I wait.  And if you do think he's a play, who would I drop?

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay Irish, the panic has officially started here.

2 bits of news you may or may not be aware of.

CMC now officially listed as Doubtful (UGH!!!!), and Sanders is quoted as saying the he's excited to run the read option with Jalen Hurts (maybe Hurts sparks Sanders).

Okay, so moving forward it looks like no CMC, and I may be forced to play Sanders and Ty Johnson as my RBs if Swift is also out.  If that's the case I'm going to need some serious upside elsewhere.  ***UPDATE*** - Claypool DNP illness is Questionable (was planning to sit him anyway most likely), and Tee Higgins also Questionable with a hammy.

Current roster:

TE Fant, Goedert

K Succop

DST Pit, Carolina

As I mentioned before, with CMC out, and DJ Moore out (COVID/ankle), Curtis Samuel should be very heavily involved and is available on my WW.  The only issue is he is still on the COVID list because of close contact, but is expected to be cleared.  Do you like him as WR2 or Flex for me over my expected available guys, and if so do I grab him now or wait for COVID clearance?  Another owner might pick him up if I wait.  And if you do think he's a play, who would I drop?

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

You gotta scoop Samuel, he'd be your #2 WR. And you're down to Swift, hopefully, and Sanders, with obviously Johnson backing Swift. Higgins would be your flex. 

Christ man, covid FF blows!

4 minutes ago, irish said:

You gotta scoop Samuel, he'd be your #2 WR. And you're down to Swift, hopefully, and Sanders, with obviously Johnson backing Swift. Higgins would be your flex. 

Christ man, covid FF blows!

I know!!!  Half my lineup has a big red Q by their names!  No CMC again?!?!  What in the what?!

Who would I drop for Samuel?

3 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

I know!!!  Half my lineup has a big red Q by their names!  No CMC again?!?!  What in the what?!

Who would I drop for Samuel?

AB is really the only option. 

3 minutes ago, esoshombres said:

Start Robert Woods tonight against NE and possibly Gilmore or hold off and start Tyler Boyd?

Woods for sure.