irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, hezagenius said:

Would you put DJ Moore over all 3?

 

I like Coutee most then Moore. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, marques10 said:

I have a HUGE decision to make especially with Johnson playing in tonight's game.

 

This league is .5 PPR, I have been hurt by many injuries but somehow have made it this far with some good and sometimes lucky decisions.

Rashard Higgins has been Baker's favorite target as of late, but with Mike Williams out and Keenan Allen banged up, do I take a risk with Tyron Johnson??

 

What do you guys think, Tyron Johnson vs Raiders or Rashard Higgins vs NYG???


THANK YOU!!

 

Keenan Allen and Mike Williams are playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Irish,

       So I made the finals of my league, and the 2 week matchup begins this week. If you have any great advice for my roster, it would be much appreciated! .5 ppr, QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex(RB/WR/TE). D/ST, K. Thanks as always for your suggestions and hope you and yours have a Happy Holidays!

QB-Tannehill

RB-Cook, Ekeler

WR-Adams, Metcalf

TE-Ebron

Flex-Ridley

D/ST-Rams

K-Koo

Bench-Murray, Hunt, David Johnson, Edmonds, Jefferson, Goedert, Dolphins

Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish,

       So I made the finals of my league, and the 2 week matchup begins this week. If you have any great advice for my roster, it would be much appreciated! .5 ppr, QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex(RB/WR/TE). D/ST, K. Thanks as always for your suggestions and hope you and yours have a Happy Holidays!

QB-Tannehill

RB-Cook, Ekeler

WR-Adams, Metcalf

TE-Ebron

Flex-Ridley

D/ST-Rams

K-Koo

Bench-Murray, Hunt, David Johnson, Edmonds, Jefferson, Goedert, Dolphins

Thanks again!

 

Hey JT,

 

Happy to hear that you've made the finals!  

 

If Murray is your other QB, I'm playing him over Tannehill. 

 

The rest I agree with, your team is a juggernaut!

 

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, irish said:

 

Hey JT,

 

Happy to hear that you've made the finals!  

 

If Murray is your other QB, I'm playing him over Tannehill. 

 

The rest I agree with, your team is a juggernaut!

 

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well!

You like Murray over Tannehill? I was concerned with his play and shoulder injury as of late. Plus I thought Tannehill had a soft matchup this week? Thanks though,  your advice is always appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tmac1970 said:

Even now that allen is active

Yup, CEH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taysom Hill or Derek Carr at QB2?

 

Carr plays tonight so I'll need to decide soon. Not sure if Brees will play but if not Hill could have a big game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JTBF81 said:

You like Murray over Tannehill? I was concerned with his play and shoulder injury as of late. Plus I thought Tannehill had a soft matchup this week? Thanks though,  your advice is always appreciated!

 

Yup, I think Murray finds himself in a tougher, tighter game and therefore, should need to produce more. Whereas, Tannehill will be involved in a blowout and Henry will be closing it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nyjets18 said:

Taysom Hill or Derek Carr at QB2?

 

Carr plays tonight so I'll need to decide soon. Not sure if Brees will play but if not Hill could have a big game

 

Hill for me, believe Brees isn't ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish 

 

Getting close to gametime! In .5PPR - Herbert or Lamar Jackson at QB this week? And Flex between Keenan Allen (on rep count), Justin Jefferson vs Bears or D'Andre Swift? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish 

 

Getting close to gametime! In .5PPR - Herbert or Lamar Jackson at QB this week? And Flex between Keenan Allen (on rep count), Justin Jefferson vs Bears or D'Andre Swift? 

 

Hey FB,

 

Jackson

Very close for flex but I'm leaning Swift. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, irish said:

 

Hey FB,

 

Jackson

Very close for flex but I'm leaning Swift. 

Thanks! That's what my lineup looks like this minute, so keeping it and going with Lamar. He's come on lately while Herbert has regressed since Ekeler came back. Appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FantasyBot said:

Thanks! That's what my lineup looks like this minute, so keeping it and going with Lamar. He's come on lately while Herbert has regressed since Ekeler came back. Appreciate it!

My pleasure!

 

GL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning Irish!

 

Current lineup for this week:

 

QB Hill

RB1 Sanders

RB2 Swift

WR1 Hopkins

WR2 Hilton

TE Fant

Flex Jeff Wilson Jr.

K Bass

DST Pitt

 

Bench:

 

Brees

Hurts

CMC

C. Samuel

Claypool

T. Higgins

Goedert

 

So, a couple of questions.

At QB, if Brees is active or there's news of a timeshare, who do I play?  Could play Hurts, or pickup Rivers, Goff, or Cousins.

 

***UPDATE***  Brees is starting this week, and Hill will still be involved.  I think I should drop them both.

 

At TE I see Fant and Goedert ranked similarly, but with Fant now healthy, and Hurts probably rushing more than throwing, I would think Fant should have more targets.

 

At Flex I think Wilson could be the play, even if Mostert is active.  Could play someone on my bench, or if there is news could pickup Pollard, D. Washington, Ahmed, or Gage.

 

Thoughts?

 

Thank you!

Slim

 

 

Edited by slimgoodboogie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning Irish!!

 

.5 PPR 12 Teams

I have been depleted by two huge injuries all season (CMC & Golladay)

 

I made the decision to start Rashard Higgins, but with Julio being ruled out, would I be crazy to consider starting both Ridley & Gage? They have both had great weeks together 2 weeks in a row, Higgins has been one of Baker's favorite targets AND James Bradberry is out, but I foresee a very successful run heavy game by the Browns against the NYG this weekend.

 

This is my current starting lineup below

 

QB- Big Ben
WR- Calvin Ridley
WR- Rashard Higgins
RB- D. Swift

RB- David Montgomery 
TE- Travis Kelce

FLEX - Jeff Wilson Jr.

 

Rashard Higgins or Russell Gage???


THANK YOU & GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Good Morning Irish!

 

Current lineup for this week:

 

QB Hill

RB1 Sanders

RB2 Swift

WR1 Hopkins

WR2 Hilton

TE Fant

Flex Jeff Wilson

K Bass

DST Pitt

 

Bench:

 

Brees

Hurts

CMC

C. Samuel

Claypool

T. Higgins

Goedert

 

So, a couple of questions.

At QB, if Brees is active or there's news of a timeshare, who do I play?  Could play Hurts, or pickup Rivers, Goff, or Cousins.

 

***UPDATE***  Brees is starting this week, and Hill will still be involved.  I think I should drop them both.

 

At TE I see Fant and Goedert ranked similarly, but with Fant now healthy, and Hurts probably rushing more than throwing, I would think Fant should have more targets.

 

At Flex I think Wilson could be the play, even if Mostert is active.  Could play someone on my bench, or if there is news could pickup Pollard, D. Washington, Ahmed, or Gage.

 

Thoughts?

 

Thank you!

Slim

 

 

 

Morning!

 

You have to play Hurts and probably hold Brees.  I'd drop Hill and add Cousins. 

 

Samuel would be the only other one I'd play over Wilson. 

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, irish said:

 

Morning!

 

You have to play Hurts and probably hold Brees.  I'd drop Hill and add Cousins. 

 

Samuel would be the only other one I'd play over Wilson. 

Roger that. 
 

If I’m playing Hurts at QB and Sanders at RB, that really makes me want to play Fant over Goedert. Irv Smith is also available and Rudolph is out again. 
 

Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Roger that. 
 

If I’m playing Hurts at QB and Sanders at RB, that really makes me want to play Fant over Goedert. Irv Smith is also available and Rudolph is out again. 
 

Thoughts?

I get that, however, I just think Goedert is the better play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, marques10 said:

Morning Irish!!

 

.5 PPR 12 Teams

I have been depleted by two huge injuries all season (CMC & Golladay)

 

I made the decision to start Rashard Higgins, but with Julio being ruled out, would I be crazy to consider starting both Ridley & Gage? They have both had great weeks together 2 weeks in a row, Higgins has been one of Baker's favorite targets AND James Bradberry is out, but I foresee a very successful run heavy game by the Browns against the NYG this weekend.

 

This is my current starting lineup below

 

QB- Big Ben
WR- Calvin Ridley
WR- Rashard Higgins
RB- D. Swift

RB- David Montgomery 
TE- Travis Kelce

FLEX - Jeff Wilson Jr.

 

Rashard Higgins or Russell Gage???


THANK YOU & GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND!!!

 

Definitely like Gage more than Higgins. I'd go that route. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Gibson lineup in the air, help me out with 2 rb and 1 flex, league is 1/2 ppr.

 

Drake vs Phi

Monty @ Minn 

Gus Edwards vs Jax

Jefferson vs Chi


In case game-time decision for Gibson gets the nod, what would be your advice?

 

kicker: Zuerlain or Gay?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish - who would you go with in half PPR this week?  Both if Stafford does or does not play.  Thanks!

 

Swift @ Ten

Hunt @ NYG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Play 3 Eagles?!?

It just sounds yucky!

Definitely run the risk of bombing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mariguas said:

With Gibson lineup in the air, help me out with 2 rb and 1 flex, league is 1/2 ppr.

 

Drake vs Phi

Monty @ Minn 

Gus Edwards vs Jax

Jefferson vs Chi


In case game-time decision for Gibson gets the nod, what would be your advice?

 

kicker: Zuerlain or Gay?

 

Thanks!

 

I play Drake, Monty and Jefferson period. Gay at kicker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.