[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

And ALSO forgot to mention...THANK YOU! Youve been a huge help on this forum year round, consistently giving good advice. Irish for forum mvp!!!

Victory! And the closet one ever possibly. I was losing before Hill had that last run. Won by a little over a point after that run. I was sweating thinking cinci would kneel it but that run by Hill got me the ship

Glad I could help fellas. Enjoy your victories and Happy Holidays!

And for my qb...tannehill vs jets or ryan vs panthers?

I would give Ryan the edge.

woohoooo my first title in the third attempt. it was a really ugly championship game with many disappointments (brees, charles, benjamin on my side, luck and many others for my opponent... but finally, sanders secured my 90:77 victory :-)

irish, thanks for all your advice, most times i took them and it was good :-)

i hope, you finished your season in style, too!

woohoooo my first title in the third attempt. it was a really ugly championship game with many disappointments (brees, charles, benjamin on my side, luck and many others for my opponent... but finally, sanders secured my 90:77 victory :-)

irish, thanks for all your advice, most times i took them and it was good :-)

i hope, you finished your season in style, too!

Glad to hear things worked out! I won a couple titles this season, placed in the money in a couple others as well. Not my best, not my worst. Thanks.

If you're looking to get into a fantasy playoff league, check out the main NFL forums for the thread i started.

Hello Irish,

First of all, thank you for all your advice that you have already offered me. I have a few more questions pertaining to two different leagues in which I made the week 17 SuperBowl. As many know there are some interesting challenges with week 17 and I need some help deciding how to set my lineups. I apologize for the numerous questions...I am just having too challenging of a time picking my line up. I greatly appreciate your help. Hope you are having a great Holiday Season!

Team 1 in my signature:

1. Who should I start at QB?:

Romo vs Was (Not sure how long he plays this week)

Sanchez vs Giants

Bridgewater vs Chi (would have to claim off waiver wire)

2. Who should I start at WR (need 2): Currently have Hilton and Charles Johnson

Hilton vs Ten

J. Matthews vs NYG

Charles Johnson vs CHI

Gordon vs Balt (the QB situation is a mess and he hasn't produced outside of one week)

Moncrief vs Ten (can I really trust him after last week?)

3. Who should I start at flex (need one): Currently have L. Murray

Herron vs Ten

L. Murray vs Den

Team 2 in signature:

1. What to do with my RB mess? Currently have D. Murray and L. Murray

D. Murray vs Wash (would be a no brainer if there wasn't an injury)

L. Murray vs Den

D. Herron vs Ten

J. Randle vs Wash (only consider if D. Murray is held out of majority of game...tough to tell that though)

I. Crowell vs Balt (has done very little recently)

2. Who should be my WR2? Currently have Landry in this spot

V. Jackson vs NO

J. Landry vs NYJ (strong PPR candidate in my opinion due to multitude of targets)

Gordon vs Balt

3. Who should I flex? Currently have VJax in this spot

One of WR2 list

One of the RBs above

4. Same QB conundrum as team 1

Hello Irish,

First of all, thank you for all your advice that you have already offered me. I have a few more questions pertaining to two different leagues in which I made the week 17 SuperBowl. As many know there are some interesting challenges with week 17 and I need some help deciding how to set my lineups. I apologize for the numerous questions...I am just having too challenging of a time picking my line up. I greatly appreciate your help. Hope you are having a great Holiday Season!

Team 1 in my signature:

1. Who should I start at QB?:

Romo vs Was (Not sure how long he plays this week)

Sanchez vs Giants

Bridgewater vs Chi (would have to claim off waiver wire)

2. Who should I start at WR (need 2): Currently have Hilton and Charles Johnson

Hilton vs Ten

J. Matthews vs NYG

Charles Johnson vs CHI

Gordon vs Balt (the QB situation is a mess and he hasn't produced outside of one week)

Moncrief vs Ten (can I really trust him after last week?)

3. Who should I start at flex (need one): Currently have L. Murray

Herron vs Ten

L. Murray vs Den

Team 2 in signature:

1. What to do with my RB mess? Currently have D. Murray and L. Murray

D. Murray vs Wash (would be a no brainer if there wasn't an injury)

L. Murray vs Den

D. Herron vs Ten

J. Randle vs Wash (only consider if D. Murray is held out of majority of game...tough to tell that though)

I. Crowell vs Balt (has done very little recently)

2. Who should be my WR2? Currently have Landry in this spot

V. Jackson vs NO

J. Landry vs NYJ (strong PPR candidate in my opinion due to multitude of targets)

Gordon vs Balt

3. Who should I flex? Currently have VJax in this spot

One of WR2 list

One of the RBs above

4. Same QB conundrum as team 1

For Team 1:

I'd start Sanchez cause I don't think Romo plays the entire way. At WR, I'd go Gordon and Hilton but I'd be mindful of Hilton's hammy and be quick to sub in Johnson. At Flex, I'd probably throw in Herron, even though Murray and Herron are basically even in my eyes this week. However, if the Raiders get down, it could be more of Reece getting some catches.

For Team 2:

At RB, I just would not be able to start D. Murray because they're in the playoffs and I'm sure they'll want to rest him. Once Demarco gets 29 yards to break the Cowboys' single season record, he may be enjoying some rest and fun times on the sidelines. I'd start Herron and L. Murray. AT WR, I like VJax and Landry about the same but would go Landry as he seems more involved, more consistently. I'm happy to see that you have the option of the Flex and in that case VJax is the way to go. Also, same QB choice in Sanchez.

GL!

I read that lynch could sit this week vs the rams because of his back in prep for the playoffs. Is it worth putting him on the bench for herron (vs titans) or stewart (vs atl)?

I'd play Lynch for sure.

Should I start Emmanuel Sanders or Dez Bryant? I am already playing CJ Anderson and Julius Thomas also.

Dez without batting an eyelash.

Trade advice

Give: Benjamin , 2015 1st, 2016 1st

Get: Julio

That's a shizz-load to give up, but probably worth it. Make the move! Could you make the 2016 pick a 2nd?

I am trying to get him to throw in Ball. He has offered up Beasley but I feel he carries no value. I think I am accepting either way.

If you can get Ball, that's a HR, as you already now. ;)

For Team 1:

I'd start Sanchez cause I don't think Romo plays the entire way. At WR, I'd go Gordon and Hilton but I'd be mindful of Hilton's hammy and be quick to sub in Johnson. At Flex, I'd probably throw in Herron, even though Murray and Herron are basically even in my eyes this week. However, if the Raiders get down, it could be more of Reece getting some catches.

For Team 2:

At RB, I just would not be able to start D. Murray because they're in the playoffs and I'm sure they'll want to rest him. Once Demarco gets 29 yards to break the Cowboys' single season record, he may be enjoying some rest and fun times on the sidelines. I'd start Herron and L. Murray. AT WR, I like VJax and Landry about the same but would go Landry as he seems more involved, more consistently. I'm happy to see that you have the option of the Flex and in that case VJax is the way to go. Also, same QB choice in Sanchez.

GL!

I appreciate the help! Week 17 is extremely challenging to figure out a lineup, but also fun. Hopefully, I come away with two championships. I will drop by after Sunday to let you know how things went. Thanks again!

I appreciate the help! Week 17 is extremely challenging to figure out a lineup, but also fun. Hopefully, I come away with two championships. I will drop by after Sunday to let you know how things went. Thanks again!

Sounds good, I hope you win and look forward to the update...

Could definitely use some championship week advice, league is PPR:

QB (Pick 1): R. Wilson or M. Ryan

RB (Pick 2): McCoy, Foster, Asiata, J. Bell, D. Freeman

WR (Pick 2): A. Johnson, D. Jackson, D. Baldwin, G. Tate

TE: Charles Clay

Flex (Pick 1): Between RB/WR options.

Def: Cowboys

Kicker: Tucker

Leaning towards:

QB: Wilson

RB: McCoy, Foster

WR: Johnson, Jackson

TE: Clay

Flex: Asiata

Thoughts?

Edited by capricurgens

Could definitely use some championship week advice, league is PPR:

QB (Pick 1): R. Wilson or M. Ryan

RB (Pick 2): McCoy, Foster, Asiata, J. Bell, D. Freeman

WR (Pick 2): A. Johnson, D. Jackson, D. Baldwin, G. Tate

TE: Charles Clay

Flex (Pick 1): Between RB/WR options.

Leaning towards:

QB: Wilson

RB: McCoy, Foster

WR: Johnson, Jackson

TE: Clay

Flex: Asiata

Thoughts?

You have two great options at QB for this week but would lean Ryan. At RB, I'd go with Asiata and foster. At WR, if start Jackson and Tate. At flex, if go with McCoy.

pick 1 out of m.ryan or eli manning

pick 2 out of D.Murray cj Anderson M.asiasta n D. sproles

pick 1 out of aj green,terrace willams or mike wallace

pick 1 out of Z,ERTZ OR J, WITTEN

Easy calls for me -

Ryan

CJ Anderson and Asiata

Green

Witten (he's the only one I hesitated on)

• Like 1

Eli or Peyton?

Normally this is a no-brainer and I'd stick with Peyton, as I have all year. But, Eli has outscored Peyton the last 3 weeks in my ESPN league. AND my opponent has Odell Beckham ,so it would be nice to neutralize him, knowing every point he gets, my QB gets too (non PPR league).

So I'm torn here, thoughts?