[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

QB: ROMO AND MARIOTTA

RB: LACY COLEMAN SANKEY GORDON

WR: HOPKINS WATKINS/HARVIN DECKER BOLDIN

TE: GRONK

DST: RAVENS

K: GOSTKOWSKI

.....having a hard time picking my starters this week based on matchups...thinking of sitting my #1 pick (Lacy) because of matchup with Seattle and going with Sankey and Coleman...for WR'S just stuck on Hopkins and have to choose another 2....any help greatly appreciated

Which QB to pickup for the rest of the season (waited far too long to draft a qb this year in one league)?

My QBs: Kaepernick, Flacco

Waivers: Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, Cutler, Foles, Taylor, Carr, Bortles, Cousins, Manziel, Fitzpatrick

Considering dropping Flacco for Alex Smith (starting Kaepernick this week and Smith week 3). Mainly because Dalton's schedule after this week is tough until after his bye week 8. We have a transaction max of 25 per season so it makes streaming QBs each week tough, need to grab 2 and alternate based on matchup.

Any advice?

How about Manning tonight or Rivers? I hate to ask this but not sure about Manning after the first game. KC and Cin both have tough defenses. Also, I do have Stevie Johnson as well so the Rivers/Johnson connection is a possibiliy. This is a PPR league and scoring normal for PPR.

I'm a little weak at te right now so i'm looking for some advice on who to start. Trying to decide between owen daniels, and jordan reed. I was really high on owen this year which is why I went so late on te. After watching week 1 he was mostly used as a blocker, and kc has a pretty good pass rush as well so I imagine a lot of the same this week. Plus the game is in KC which is tough. Reed has a tough spot against SL as well who has a pretty good defense. Kinda leaning toward reed right now, but anyone else thinking differently

Need to start 2 RBs and a Flex out of: Alfred Morris, Jonathan Stewart, Abdullah, Amari Cooper and Danny Woodhead. What do you think I should do?

If ppr, I'd start Abdullah, Stewart and Cooper. If standard, go with Abdullah, Stewart, and Morris.

Background: I'm a packer fan. My friend is. Patriot fan. We play in a 10 team PPR league. Knowing this, I took Gronkowski in the first round and he grabbed Lacy. I want lacy because he's the best running back on Green Bay (primary reason). He wants Gronk because he's the top tight end in the league. It's just a game however, I want a chance at winning too. He caved in our standoff first. The problem is the tight end market in our league is competitive so I'm taking the trade if he trades a good TE to replace Gronk and I'll give a similar skilledRB to replace good TE.

Trade Proposal: Friend gives Lacy and Owen; I give Gronk and Gore.

Current TE and RB roster:

Friend - LACY, COLEMAN, BLOUNT, GURLY (RB); OLSEN and GRAHAM (not a trade option) (TE)

Me - INGRAM, GORE, D. JOHNSON, C. JOHNSON, ROBINSON, MCKINNON (RB); GRONK, ERTZ, ALLEN (TE)

Okay, another trade question for you, what about me trading away edelman, eric decker, and isaiah crowell for Demarco Murray?

I would still have AJ green and Hopkins for receivers

I think that's a lot to give up but you are getting the best player in the deal. Can you at least get a lower end RB or WR back too?

QB: ROMO AND MARIOTTA

RB: LACY COLEMAN SANKEY GORDON

WR: HOPKINS WATKINS/HARVIN DECKER BOLDIN

TE: GRONK

DST: RAVENS

K: GOSTKOWSKI

.....having a hard time picking my starters this week based on matchups...thinking of sitting my #1 pick (Lacy) because of matchup with Seattle and going with Sankey and Coleman...for WR'S just stuck on Hopkins and have to choose another 2....any help greatly appreciated

You absolutely play Lacy and play Sankey with him. At WR, you'll go Hopkins, Watkins and Boldin.

Which QB to pickup for the rest of the season (waited far too long to draft a qb this year in one league)?

My QBs: Kaepernick, Flacco

Waivers: Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, Cutler, Foles, Taylor, Carr, Bortles, Cousins, Manziel, Fitzpatrick

Considering dropping Flacco for Alex Smith (starting Kaepernick this week and Smith week 3). Mainly because Dalton's schedule after this week is tough until after his bye week 8. We have a transaction max of 25 per season so it makes streaming QBs each week tough, need to grab 2 and alternate based on matchup.

Any advice?

I would grab Alex Smith, Dalton or Taylor in that order and drop Flacco.

Appreciate it!

Came up with one more... Need to pick a FLEX (again, 1 PPR)

Stevie Johnson (@ Bengals) OR Dion Lewis (@ Bills)

Stevie Johnson for sure.

How about Manning tonight or Rivers? I hate to ask this but not sure about Manning after the first game. KC and Cin both have tough defenses. Also, I do have Stevie Johnson as well so the Rivers/Johnson connection is a possibiliy. This is a PPR league and scoring normal for PPR.

These guys are neck and neck but I would've gone with Rivers.