[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Foster Owner Dropped Blue...should I pick him up

HHM

The Foster owner and I have the same record (7-4). We are fighting for playoff positioning. He dropped Blue...should I pick him up now in the event Foster doesn't play this week or future weeks? It would be a hit to his chances winning this week if Foster can't go and he doesn't have Blue to pick up. I would drop Garcon for him. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Thanks guys...I thought so...I not sure why he dropped Blue, but I am glad to block him in the event foster can't go. I actually dropped RIvera after his poor outing...I just picked up j. Graham In a trade and can only start one TE anyway.

garçon is next on my list to drop and I am contemplating doing that for Herron before Sunday's game.

• New Player Note Fri, Nov 21
    Arian Foster (groin) didn't practice on Friday and is listed as questionable for Week 12 against the Bengals.
    Advice: Foster didn't practice on Thursday or Friday. The Texans continue to claim he'll be a "game-time decision," but at this point it would be a major surprise if he played. Look for Alfred Blue to continue to carry the mail in Houston's backfield. Jonathan Grimes will be the third-down and change-of-pace back.(Rotoworld.com)
  • You should absolutely pick up Blue and Start him

Looks like Foster is more and more questionable to play...so is the consensus that I should start Blue vs Cin over Hill vs Hou?

Also is Hereon worth the add now? I would drop Garçon, who I am unlikely to use anyway.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Looks like Foster is more and more questionable to play...so is the consensus that I should start Blue vs Cin over Hill vs Hou?

Also is Hereon worth the add now? I would drop Garçon, who I am unlikely to use anyway.

I would pick up Blue, from the reports I'm reading it looks doubtful that Foster will play. Cincinnati has a bad run defense and the Texans will look to exploit. If Foster comes back next week, you could probably look to trade Blue as a handcuff for a position you need or just keep him in case Foster gets hurt again.