[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight? - Week 16 Championship Edition

lennykravitz2004

Local #2 - Up by 0.48 points, and I've got AJ Green left. So, unless he gets negative points, I'm good (and yes, we do lose points for lost fumbles). So, in theory, he could lose a fumble, get less than 10 yards receiving, and cost me the title. Started 3-5 in this league, and squeaked into the playoffs at 8-6.

Well, it turns out I was wrong on this one. There was another possible scenario in which I lose. The NE defense received a stat correction (blocked FG) that awarded my opponent two points. Didn't even realize that Yahoo uses stat corrections (this is my only Yahoo league).

Oh well... Still got 2nd and a bonus for total points.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12-team redraft (semi's, Week 17 SB): I need 14.5 points outta AJ Green in one league (point per reception)

DW3, 14-team IDP dynasty: Need Green to hold off Jeremy Hill with a 30 point cushion

ATAP, 16-team IDP dynasty, for 3rd place: I need 16.5 points out of Emmanuel Sanders and Bradley Roby (CB from the Broncos).... opponent has Gresham

AFL, 12-team IDP dynasty: I need 12 points from Manning, Gio Bernard and 2 defensive guys. I think I’m good there.

ConFusion, 16-team IDP dynasty: need Carlos Dunlap, a DE from Bungles, to hold off Demaryius and Green (I have 6 point cushion). Not gonna happen.

So ideally Green scores 15 points, Thomas gets hurt on the first play of the game and Dunlap gets 10 points. LOL

And huge, HUGE games out of Sanders/Roby while Gresham doesn't do much. Sigh.

:shocking: Welp...

Obviously didn't get by in the "local". No reason to watch football Sunday now... will check in occasionally to see how I'm doing in FanDuel though.

DW3 became interesting once Green got hit and Hill put up a 14.6 point run. Ended up winning by 12. Phew.

Would have liked to got enough to take third in ATAP but Gresham had a good enough effort to hold off Sanders' 2 scores.

Won in AFL on a scamper by Gio in the 2nd or 3rd quarter... won that easily.

And the coup de etat... holy moly. Once Green went out I figured I had a puncher's chance up 6 or so with Dunlap vs. Demaryius. Came down to the final drive and it was literally neck and neck. I needed ONE tackle. Heck, even an ASSIST would have done, as I was down by 0.45 points. That's it. Dunlap missed sacking Manning by a millisecond 2 straight plays and then totally had an easy tackle on C.J. Anderson but he was obviously gassed and let up allowing a LB or DB to come up to make the tackle. I could feel my pulse in my temples LOL. Whistle. Game. Lost by 0.45.

But then woke up yesterday to find that the kind folks at the Elias Sports Bureau left me a Christmas present... taking away a half sack/assisted tackle for Chad Greenway, who happened to be on my opponent's team. Minus 2 points, d3 wins by 1.55. :shocking: Sorry, Apathy. Craziness. And this was the league I beat Gopher on the last play of the MNF game (Bowman pick-6). Cray---cray...

3/4 in dynasty leagues this season. Not too shabby. And looking good for the future in all 4. IDP dynasty is the way to go!

Edited by darin3

Someone pinch me cause I won all 7.......

Didn't you used to get a lot of sh*t on these forums several years ago? Nice work. I haven't been on here in a while but I received a fantasy football email blast and it had your mug and the $200,000 championship announcement....soon as I read it, It prompted me to jump on the boards after a few years being away. So, hello again everybody....too many kids, too little time nowadays. Still playing fantasy....