[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Proud of the Cowboys today. Well done.

Cowboyz1

That was a catch, the rule is stupid. Having said that it wasn't the deciding factor. Plenty of room on the Seahawks bandwagon guys!

Count me in. Obviously wanted the Panthers to win, but once Seattle inevitably won I jumped on the Seahawk's bandwagon. Been watching RealRobReport on youtube(unfortunately with Michael Robinson retiring no new ones are coming out) and that locker room looks so fun. Easily my second favorite team.

Well, the magical ride has come to an end. I have to tell you that was one hell of a game. The defense played their guts out. Even had we have gotten the call which we should have, Rodgers was going to go down and get in field goal range and beat us. This game showed we just don't have the defense to play at this level "YET". Rodgers played as a statue and we couldn't get pressure. That was the game right there. At this level you have to be able to get to a gimpy Rodgers. They couldn't and they lost because of it. They fought all game long and you could tell they were spent. McClain going down again was a killer. Romo played a great game, protected the ball, and made plays. That catch by Dez was ridiculous and should have stood. The fumble was a big reason we lost this game. Murray would still be running had he of not fumbled. Romo should probably should have thrown the ball away a couple of times but all in all a great game worthy of a Divisional playoff game.

I am so proud of this Cowboys team and look forward to next year as we are back baby. :tup::clap:

Good win Green Bay. Good luck the rest of the way. However, I don't see Rodgers surviving against a defense that surely will get pressure.

Kudos to you for this post, mostly absent any complaining about the call. (Bad rule maybe, but properly called IMHO.) What a great game, really a fantastic weekend of playoff football.

Great season by the Cowboys, and a great OL for the future. They need to resign Murray, Dez and keep Romo healthy. (Sadly he may be one of those guys that took a beating for too many years and will break down quickly now. Loved how he bounced up after that shot to the back, I thought maybe he was hurt bad.)

Agreed great season for the boys they got a playoff win. That being said you have a two year window to get your defense up to speed before Romo is old and the OL wants a lot of money for being arguably the best in league. Another thought is next year the Cowboys will be playing a first place schedule. I think you get afc east (rough one), but you get the NFC south (we shall see). Packers Lions Arizona and Seattle.

The term "first place schedule" really should be removed from NFL lexicon. That only amounts to 2 games per year, not many more like some prior decades. Every team in the NFC east will play each other twice, one whole division in the AFC (east in 2015) and NFC (South in 2015) each, and then 2 "placement games". For DAL those 2 games are SEA/GB, for PHI its DET/AZ, NYG play MIN/SF. Yes DAL has tougher opponents based on this year, but that's only 2 games.

McCarthy made a prayer to the Booth Gods and they finally answered him. All the players on Espn agree they thought is was a catch and the rule in this case makes no sense. The eyes say it was a catch and there is no other way to see it.

Sure there are the rules, and they say it was not a catch. But instead you trust your eyes and the players who said it was a catch, yes because they know the rules (McNabb "What a tie?"). And I'm sure the talking heads never say anything to generate controversy and viewers.

People may not like the rule, but it was enforced properly. Great catch, almost. He was falling to the ground from the time he "caught" it in the air, and did not retain control. Maybe if he doesn't lunge for the EZ he keeps control and it is a catch.

As soon as I saw the ball pop out of his hands I thought "incomplete, did not keep control going to the ground".

• Like 1

Sure there are the rules, and they say it was not a catch. But instead you trust your eyes and the players who said it was a catch, yes because they know the rules (McNabb "What a tie?"). And I'm sure the talking heads never say anything to generate controversy and viewers.

People may not like the rule, but it was enforced properly. Great catch, almost. He was falling to the ground from the time he "caught" it in the air, and did not retain control. Maybe if he doesn't lunge for the EZ he keeps control and it is a catch.

As soon as I saw the ball pop out of his hands I thought "incomplete, did not keep control going to the ground".

same here, as soon as i saw the ball come loose on the replay, i thought back to the megatron reversal a few years ago...agree it's a stupid rule, but that it was actually enforced properly, yesterday...however, i have to admit i was a little concerned though when pereira thought it would be reversed...you can usually count on the field review to be 100% opposite of what that clown says! LOL

same here, as soon as i saw the ball come loose on the replay, i thought back to the megatron reversal a few years ago...agree it's a stupid rule, but that it was actually enforced properly, yesterday...however, i have to admit i was a little concerned though when pereira thought it would be reversed...you can usually count on the field review to be 100% opposite of what that clown says! LOL

I knew it would be reversed as soon as I saw it, no question in my mind. It is a horrible rule. It was a horrible rule when it happened to Megatron and it is still a horrible rule.

• Like 1