[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Proud of the Cowboys today. Well done.

Cowboyz1

Well, the magical ride has come to an end. I have to tell you that was one hell of a game. The defense played their guts out. Even had we have gotten the call which we should have, Rodgers was going to go down and get in field goal range and beat us. This game showed we just don't have the defense to play at this level "YET". Rodgers played as a statue and we couldn't get pressure. That was the game right there. At this level you have to be able to get to a gimpy Rodgers. They couldn't and they lost because of it. They fought all game long and you could tell they were spent. McClain going down again was a killer. Romo played a great game, protected the ball, and made plays. That catch by Dez was ridiculous and should have stood. The fumble was a big reason we lost this game. Murray would still be running had he of not fumbled. Romo should probably should have thrown the ball away a couple of times but all in all a great game worthy of a Divisional playoff game.

I am so proud of this Cowboys team and look forward to next year as we are back baby. :tup::clap:

Good win Green Bay. Good luck the rest of the way. However, I don't see Rodgers surviving against a defense that surely will get pressure.

• Like 1

This rule may be in place forever, but it is not a good one for the game. It is a catch.

As a neutral party, I could have watched 20 quarters of that game.

All Cowboys fans should in fact be proud of the team.

If you can't admire a team that runs the ball like they do, I am not sure what to say.

• Like 5

Rumors of Marinelli going to Tampa to reunite with Lovie. Get him re signed Jerry, whatever it takes get him re signed

We need all hands on deck. Pay all your coaches and keep this Offense in tacked. An improved defense and we get to the Super Bowl next year. Providing no horrible injuries.

This rule may be in place forever, but it is not a good one for the game. It is a catch.

If you can't admire a team that runs the ball like they do, I am not sure what to say.

Agree 100%

• Like 1

Well said.

Great season, especially when you take into consideration the expectations for this team going into the year. There was no choking, no December debacles, and the defense that was predicted to be total horse honda this year was serviceable. They blew away expectations, even a blind-ass Dallas hater like myself can see that ;)

Agreed great season for the boys they got a playoff win. That being said you have a two year window to get your defense up to speed before Romo is old and the OL wants a lot of money for being arguably the best in league. Another thought is next year the Cowboys will be playing a first place schedule. I think you get afc east (rough one), but you get the NFC south (we shall see). Packers Lions Arizona and Seattle.

Can you check in on romo protecting the ball the fumbles and him collapsing in pocket essentially turning a drive into a 3rd and 26 because he doesn't know how to get rid of the ball ??? It's not worth the same old story with him now he's 37 and hasn't mase to nfc championship once with 2 surgies this his 8th debacle and last week was a fix so please man stop the excuses for romo

Can you check in on romo protecting the ball the fumbles and him collapsing in pocket essentially turning a drive into a 3rd and 26 because he doesn't know how to get rid of the ball ??? It's not worth the same old story with him now he's 37 and hasn't mase to nfc championship once with 2 surgies this his 8th debacle and last week was a fix so please man stop the excuses for romo

DMD- maybe just a timeout for this dude til after the super bowl?
  • Like 2

A helluva a season for the Cowboys. I did not think they had a playoff run in them to start the year and I was proven wrong. Romo, Dez, Murray, the OL, McClain, they all played great the whole year and the team - TEAM - played hard all season.

As a Giants fan I am relieved they lost, but this season they did get my respect.

I still hate them though.

• Like 1

They are trying too hard to not have catches count as catches and touchdowns not count as touchdowns. The rule is specific enough that I think they got the call right but the rule is one more thing that is bringing the league down a notch from where it should be.

McCarthy made a prayer to the Booth Gods and they finally answered him. All the players on Espn agree they thought is was a catch and the rule in this case makes no sense. The eyes say it was a catch and there is no other way to see it.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

McCarthy made a prayer to the Booth Gods and they finally answered him. All the players on Espn agree they thought is was a catch and the rule in this case makes no sense. They eyes say it was a catch and there is no other way to see it.

I thought it was a catch. I was glad it was not, but even after the review I thought it was a catch.

I do believe in sports karma though and thought the Cowboys got away with one last week.

“Although the receiver is possessing the football, he must maintain possession of that football throughout the entire process of the catch,” he said. “In our judgment, he maintained possession but continued to fall and never had another act common to the game.”

Although Bryant regained possession of the ball, it had already hit the ground, nullifying the catch, Steratore said. He added that officials in the league’s headquarters in New York agreed.

Steratore’s ruling has precedent. In 2010, Calvin Johnson of the Lions caught a touchdown pass in the waning seconds of a game against the Chicago Bears. Like Bryant, he leapt for the ball and came down with it. But after he hit the ground, the ball bounced free. The touchdown was nullified and the Lions l

Stop it.... The process of making the catch holy **** you won't check in on romos fumbles or collapses and sacks he took just atleast comment on it

That was a catch, the rule is stupid. Having said that it wasn't the deciding factor. Plenty of room on the Seahawks bandwagon guys!

Grudgingly as much as I dislike the Hawks, can I have a beer to soak my sorrows. I really can't stand the other teams so I'll ride with you. Help he up....Go Hawks......... :brew:

How the boys got this far with that defense is astounding. Slip even got himself halfway to Russell Wilson in terms of career playoff victories. I'd say the Cowboys are really on the come, but we have to see if their next Qb can play.