[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs - Broncos thread

bud29

We soooo do not deserve to be tied right now. Chiefs have kicked our asses all night.

Chiefs have kicked their own asses pretty well this half too. 3 turnovers, 6 penalties. Nauseating.

Here is a thread from last year about Montee Ball. There was one person not on the Montee Ball bandwagon:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/419511-montee-ball-surprise-surgery-today/?hl=%20montee%20%20ball

I don't think you get it. I drafted BOTH Ball and CJ Anderson. 2 years in a row.

I hate this game.

• Like 1

I had a open roster spot and a pretty deep team. I picked up Brock Oswiler. I do not think Manning is going to get benched, however, I am concerned that he is going to get killed behind that line. Any team with a pass rush is going to get to him a ton. At this rate, I can't see him lasting all year. Sad, because you hate to see legends fall off the map so bad.

If Manning, the quickest draw in the land, gets killed, then what will happen to a newb behind the same offensive line?

Just a flier pickup. Not a team saver.