[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SEA/GB tonight

gilthorp

The moment Graham was moved to Seattle I immediately moved him down my list. I would actually do the same if Gronk was traded from New England (good as he is). Situations and circumstances have as much to do with fantasy numbers as raw talent. It's obvious Jimmy is a great tight-end, but he goes from a pass happy, poor defense team whose QB loved to it to the tight-end on his way to a weekly 300 yard passing games to a run first, play it tight to the vest team where the QB will probably go for 250+ maybe 2 times all year. Graham will have his good games and I think will be a solid fantasy asset down the line, but the days of 8-160-2 are ovah.

Edited by kwolf68
  • Like 1

The moment Graham was moved to Seattle I immediately moved him down my list. I would actually do the same if Gronk was traded from New England (good as he is). Situations and circumstances have as much to do with fantasy numbers as raw talent. It's obvious Jimmy is a great tight-end, but he goes from a pass happy, poor defense team whose QB loved to it to the tight-end on his way to a weekly 300 yard passing games to a run first, play it tight to the vest team where the QB will probably go for 250+ maybe 2 times all year. Graham will have his good games and I think will be a solid fantasy asset down the line, but the days of 8-160-2 are ovah.

This 100 %. All the local pundits were clamoring over the trade and predicting double digit TDs. No way that happens. Lucky to get 8 this year. Now he will have a big game here and there for sure. However, DMD was hit the nail on the head in his assessment of Grahams value being relatively low due to the run first nature of the team and sheer lack of pass volume by Russell. My Heehawks are who we thought they were! Run run run my friends is the name of their game.

This 100 %. All the local pundits were clamoring over the trade and predicting double digit TDs. No way that happens. Lucky to get 8 this year.

Two targets was concerning and that has to change. I think they are a bit gun shy to force the ball to him after having that backfire with Harvin last year. Graham will be targeted more and more as the season comes along. Lucky to get 8 TDs this year? I'll take that bet.

Two targets was concerning and that has to change. I think they are a bit gun shy to force the ball to him after having that backfire with Harvin last year. Graham will be targeted more and more as the season comes along. Lucky to get 8 TDs this year? I'll take that bet.

Sure! How about a friendly avatar bet? I will take 8 and under, you can have 9 and over. If you accept those terms, we can decide on the what the winner/looser gets. Yes?

Sure! How about a friendly avatar bet? I will take 8 and under, you can have 9 and over. If you accept those terms, we can decide on the what the winner/looser gets. Yes?

Well, lucky to get 8 insinuates that he won't get 8; and your stated position was 7 and under. But sure, that's fine.

Well, lucky to get 8 insinuates that he won't get 8; and your stated position was 7 and under. But sure, that's fine.

I suppose that is how it comes off, but lucky to get 8 and definitely not 9 or double digits was the point. Sounds like you are in, so lets figure out the avatar bet....