[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lewis and Blount

ImNotSoIgnorant

with injuries to Ellington I am forced to start Blount this week along side of Jamal Charles. The simplest production out of blount would have given me a win last week. I hope he gets his turn this week

I trust u are thrilled .. was he involved prior to the big lead ?

Lewis to get more until there is a big lead and/or time to eat clock then Blount will come in.

It will be interesting to see if this continues to be the pattern. I myself was hoping that Lewis would continue to get the most touches.....

I was was going over my fanduel final looks and I keep seeing Dion Lewis in my lineups. Then this little voice kept saying, "this is the week Blount goes off for 3 tds" and Lewis either doesn't play or has a very limited stat line. So I left it alone for a while yet came back at me. "This is the out of nowhere 3 TD Blount game in a blow out". However, it could just as easy be Bolden, White or Cadet for that matter. I mean who knows what's going on in that wildly unpredictable brain of Bill Belichick.

I mean each week it's like a Lewis and Clark expedition where Belichick tries to find new and undiscovered ways of screwing us FF players, while we, on the other hand, are tasked to map the historical paths to bending us over and seek out the uncharted paths to points while avoiding the many wild things that could kill us.

That said, there it was again. A smile came over my face as I shook my head saying yeaaaahh, "This is Blount goes off for 3tds week". In a blow out, Dion Lewis either plays a quarter until they have the Jags subdued or we barely see Lewis at all and we are left wondering what the hell is wrong with him only to find out it was you all along subbing out your starter for some guy that hasn't played all year.

Lewis and Blount, sounds like a Bail Bonds company or a couple of skip chasers. None the less the combination payed off as I got both in my lineup. Still got clipped by Big Ben going down but hey can't see everything.