[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Marshawn Lynch play?

anismith

I would be shocked if he didn't play. He kinda has a history of getting the start after being questionable or game time decision. Plus considering the fact that the Seahawks are 0-2, they are gonna have him out there against a bad team.

In fact, this has happened so many times in the past that I have often wondered if Lynch fabricates ailments just to get out of practice.

• Like 1

After SEA has 2 or 3 pick sixes, I'd expect Lynch to get some rest. Who really knows. This is their home opener, so my guess is Lynch is a safe play for moderate points, I just wouldn't be shocked if he's rested with a big halftime lead against the terrible bears.

After SEA has 2 or 3 pick sixes, I'd expect Lynch to get some rest. Who really knows. This is their home opener, so my guess is Lynch is a safe play for moderate points, I just wouldn't be shocked if he's rested with a big halftime lead against the terrible bears.

This is exactly what I would fear happens. CHI was a bad team before Jeffery and Cutler were out.

Happens all the time. Once at the beginning of a game they said he was out right before kick off. He was out the first series, came back in the second and had a monster game.

yeah I remember that. I think it was back spasms. Can anyone even remember the last time Lynch actually missed a game? No way in hell he is gonna miss their home opener against a bad team after two lackluster performances.

Edited by Alphashado

True, but he could also sit out the second half after having an outstanding first half.

"A source with knowledge of the situation tells ProFootballTalk the Seahawks are "cautiously optimistic" Marshawn Lynch (questionable, calf) will play this week.

Lynch is a game-time decision, but it sounds like his missed Friday practice was more precautionary than a setback."

I am becoming more and more convinced that Lynch does this every once in a while just to get out of practice.

Lynch- "Hey coach, my calf is a little tight".

Coach Pete- "Okay bud, better go talk to the medical staff".

Coach Pete to medical staff- How is Marshawn's calf doing?"

Medical staff- "It's sore, we better be careful and hold him out of practice".

Coach Pete on game day- "How is Marshawn's calf doing?"

Lynch- "Good to go coach".

And ya know what? Even if they know he is doing it, they do not care because he doesn't need much practice.

2010- Played 3 games for Buffalo then was traded to Seattle - No games missed

2011 - Missed one game - Back problems

2012 - No games missed

2013 - No games missed

2014 - No games missed

Edited by Alphashado

Watching the game. Rawls starting, Lynch not on the sideline.

Edit: Half way through the quarter, he's standing on the sideline in uniform. Rawls is in.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I take back everything I've said about Lynch. Taking him in the first round was a terrible terrible mistake. I guess once you get paid you don't have to play anymore.

I don't buy the calf. I don't buy the hamstring. He looks disinterested. He has looked disinterested in every game so far. He looks like he would rather be anywhere else but on that field.

Edited by Alphashado