[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lacy injury status

dope man

Don't know much about some Eddy Lacy, I guess that is your wife's lingerie or something. I did hear that Lynn Dickey and James Lofton both were at practice. That is what the stagecoach driver said.

Edited by drafter

Eddie Lacy (ankle) participated "in the majority" of Friday's practice.

Lacy was listed as limited, but reportedly got in a few team reps. After sitting out on Thursday, his Week 3 chances are trending in the right direction. Lacy's status will be updated when the Packers release their injury report on Saturday. Sep 25 - 7:06 PM

I bet he plays.....but Starks will see the majority of work.

I know this is far fetched to ask since people in Winsconin may not yet have access to the Internet, but here goes...Any packer locals that have any information on Lacy that we have not seen already? Thanks in advance and congrats on the Internet!

I was born and raised in WI and have extensive inside information about all things Packer.

I have heard from somebody high up in the coaching staff what the % of snaps between Lacy/Starks will be.

Because of the cruel internet/WI "observation" I will keep this information to myself.

do you know what kind of people we call "chesters" around here?

I was born and raised in WI and have extensive inside information about all things Packer.

I have heard from somebody high up in the coaching staff what the % of snaps between Lacy/Starks will be.

Because of the cruel internet/WI "observation" I will keep this information to myself.

Edited by dope man

Dern it, I really had hoped that it was a comment that involved a word that rhymed with chester.

Rhymed with Chester??? What could you possibly mean? I was going to say that we call nice people from the north "chesters".....what did you have in mind???