[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Fantasy Scoring Doug Baldwin

fbern10

This morning I woke up to my CBS league's Game tracker and found out I lost my H to H matchup by 1 pt. It gave an extra point to Doug Baldwin for a receiving first down. It says he had 2 receiving first downs when I can only count one. Did Baldwin have two receiving FDs? If this is just a CBS scoring error when can I expect a correction?

He had a 1st down on the drive that started at 5:16 of the 2nd quarter. I suppose it is possible that they are counting the TD pass as a first down reception as well as it was for over the 10 yards that would have been needed for a 1st down, but this seems like a very unlikely way to score that rule.

As far as the timing of any possible correction, you'd have to ask CBS about that.

BC is right I only see one first down as well, not sure if getting a TD also counts as a first down since I've never really monitored that for either fantasy scoring or anything else.

The box score shows 18 total first downs for SEA, you could count the ones they gained on plays and see if those are enough, or if TDs are counted. Or maybe that is different for individuals over teams. Full box score of game (play-by-play link is there too)

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015100500/2015/REG4/lions@seahawks#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000550966&tab=analyze&analyze=boxscore

I also searched and found this and some say for stts it is a first down in the NFL

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091118130333AASKG27