[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice write up on Cowboys' Line and Randle's issues.

Cowboyz1

Notice the last video. This is exactly what the coaches are frustrated about with Randle. A perfectly blocked play yet he seeks out and runs right into the pile. Horrible vision. Cmike should benefit if he has better vision. We are missing a back that can run to daylight all the time.

This is why he is no longer on my roster.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Why is McFadden dismissed so quickly?

He's not been but he's not been running well at all. I was DMC's #1 fan but he's been letting me down. Just doesn't seem to have any balance as of late. Never seen him run like that in his career. He also make to half ass attempted blocks on the A gap blitzing LB that was none to pleasing to see on tape either. He has said he needs to have more carries to get into a rhythm but hell how can they justify 2 or 3 yards and a fall down running hard.I still say he's can grab the reigns of this backfield if he would just do it.

You had this guy and you let him go to a division rival. Jerrah punched his lottery ticket with Jimmy Johnson - lightning does not strike the stupid twice.

I don't think they were able to afford him and Dez at the same time...they were smart for letting him walk at that price...the stupid part was where they half-assedly replaced him-or tried to...

Now C-Mike is looking like a savior to some because he isn't one of the backs they are currently unhappy with...and while I like his potential, he can only do so much unless Cassel is able to stretch the field until Romo returns....I own him in one league but am tempering expectations based on what I have seen...until I see something else, of course :lol:

• Like 1

I don't think they were able to afford him and Dez at the same time...they were smart for letting him walk at that price...the stupid part was where they half-assedly replaced him-or tried to...

Now C-Mike is looking like a savior to some because he isn't one of the backs they are currently unhappy with...and while I like his potential, he can only do so much unless Cassel is able to stretch the field until Romo returns....I own him in one league but am tempering expectations based on what I have seen...until I see something else, of course :lol:

stop being logical. This board isn't the place for that
  • Like 1