[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best and worst draft picks

AX2RUN

By this point in the season it's clear who the busts are, which sleepers prevailed, and who is elite. My question to everybody is who was your best draft pick and who was your worst.

My best: DeAndre Hopkins, 5th round

My worst: Owen Daniels, 7th round

Edited by AX2RUN

Still half a season for more to emerge, ODB anyone? So far my best value picks (across several leagues)

1. Emmanuel Sanders 4th round, 40th pick round (was super high on this guy last year)

2.Todd Gurley 8th round, 80th pick (beast mode)

Worst: Peyton Manning 5th round 41st pick and the fact that Everyone from round 9 and down in that draft I have dropped from my team, ironically.

1. Keenan Allen 5th round 57th pick

2.Chris Ivory 7th round 81st pick

Worst: CJ Anderson 2nd round 16th pick. (thought he was a decent grab at that pick)

Edited by Inziladun

Still half a season for more to emerge, ODB anyone? So far my best value picks (across several leagues)

1. Emmanuel Sanders 4th round, 40th pick round (was super high on this guy last year)

2.Todd Gurley 8th round, 80th pick (beast mode)

Worst: Peyton Manning 5th round 41st pick and the fact that Everyone from round 9 and down in that draft I have dropped from my team, ironically.

1. Keenan Allen 5th round 57th pick

2.Chris Ivory 7th round 81st pick

Worst: CJ Anderson 2nd round 16th pick. (thought he was a decent grab at that pick)

man...i wish i could have had ivory that late...he would def be on my team....guy went in the mid/late 40's in my high stakes ppr league....

allen is having a ridic season....alot of people got burned on him last year and it pushed him down boards a little

interesting to see where gurley went in your league...i heard alot of snickers and comments when i took gurley in the 4th

man...i wish i could have had ivory that late...he would def be on my team....guy went in the mid/late 40's in my high stakes ppr league....

allen is having a ridic season....alot of people got burned on him last year and it pushed him down boards a little

interesting to see where gurley went in your league...i heard alot of snickers and comments when i took gurley in the 4th

Yeah I had to do a double take when I saw him floating in the 8th, felt like I won the lottery, thought for sure someone had snagged him rounds prior when I was making other picks hah. For comparison, he went in the 6th round in the second league I mentioned.

And in the first league Ivory went in the 10th, I just checked. Maybe the people I play with are a bunch of idiots (myself included). At least I have the excuse of having LeSean McCoy/Todd Gurley/LeVeon Bell to hide behind for not grabbing him myself in that one.

Edited by Inziladun

I was one of the unfortunate souls that got burned by him last year. If im not mistaken I took him somewhat high as well. Maybe 3rd or 4th round? This year I had a shot at him a few times but decided I wasn't getting but by that snake twice. Now look at him lol.

12 Team redraft picked at 9

Best picks

Keenan Allen 4.04 (40 overall)

Ivory 7.09 (81)

Steve Smith Sr. 8.04 (88)

Eifert 9.09 (105)

Also got Julio at 2.04 (16)

Worst

Agholor 6.04 (64)

Lynch 1.09 (9) - Honorable Mention

I got lucky with a nice stretch of picks at 7-9 also ended up with Woodhead at 11.09 (129) but he won't make it off my bench unfortunately.

Seventh overall in a 12 team redraft. Going keep next year and think I'll keep eifert barring injury.

Woodhead, Decker, eifert in rounds 8-9-10 was a real nice stretch for me. Unfortunately my 2-3-4-5 selections of murray, Evans, Andre Johnson and Abdullah have been awful. Somehow I'll still be one of 2 teams at 5-1 after this week (and Julio has been pedestrian for the most part the last couple weeks). Feel like I'm in good shape but jeez if only I didn't tank the draft early on.