[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Cameron

GoldenEagle81

Has the coaching change revamped his value? I'm kinda bullish on him, but wondered what everyone else thought..

Well, let's put it this way. If he wasn't doing very good back when Philbin had Tannehill throw over 40 times a game, what are the odds he's going to become a point of emphasis going forward?

Just too many similar targets on the field and if they continue to run Miller he's going to see a decrease in opportunities.

Edited by Def.

Well, let's put it this way. If he wasn't doing very good back when Philbin had Tannehill throw over 40 times a game, what are the odds he's going to become a point of emphasis going forward?

Just too many similar targets on the field and if they continue to run Miller he's going to see a decrease in opportunities.

The TE coach became the head coach. That's what raises my interest.
  • Like 1

I'm not sure I see this as being completely relevant, other than they previously spent a lot of time watching film together? I agree w/Def. - renewed emphasis on the run (Miller is who you should be targeting), with a lot of very talented mouths to feed in the passing game...

Edited by the outlaw
  • Like 1

Exactly...the offense seemed more predicated on hitting the receivers....

I expect to see more 2TE sets since they have 2 capable TE's coupled with what you said....and if they run the ball well, that bodes well for the passing game...

So, yeah..

I'm not sure I see this as being completely relevant, other than they previously spent a lot of time watching film together? I agree w/Def. - renewed emphasis on the run (Miller is who you should be targeting), with a lot of very talented mouths to feed in the passing game...

Exactly, but the pass blocking seemed to be the issue, err just blocking in general and you have the TE coach filling in so I think the 2TE sets with Landry and Matthews out wide benefits the run game as well as the passing game...

I have Cameron and I think he is a very over-rated football player. He is extremely athletic, but is easy to defend in traffic and he's terribly injury prone. I think he has had games this year with 8, 9 targets and only 3 catches. He's just not that efficient. I had a major man crush on this guy from a couple years ago and keep going back to him. He's not a horrible play, but he is boom/bust at the position. Simply isn't ever going to be a consistent TE-1 type.