[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vernon Davis trade rumors

Shorttynaz

Rumors were swirling about the Browns Joe Thomas and according to what reports you believe they were very close to a deal with the Broncos for a first plus more, but that plus more was not enough. Many online Browns fans (mostly uneducated fools who know little about the NFL or football in general) were so mad and wished they would trade Thomas for anything they can get calling him overrated, washed up, etc.

I'm glad they kept him, and hope he'll be here long enought to help with whatever next rebuilding effort we'll face.

Rumors were swirling about the Browns Joe Thomas and according to what reports you believe they were very close to a deal with the Broncos for a first plus more, but that plus more was not enough. Many online Browns fans (mostly uneducated fools who know little about the NFL or football in general) were so mad and wished they would trade Thomas for anything they can get calling him overrated, washed up, etc.

I'm glad they kept him, and hope he'll be here long enought to help with whatever next rebuilding effort we'll face.

Overrated and washed up??? Wow that's whole new level of ignorance

Yeah, that first round pick is not going to be a high one either. I would want a lot more if I were the Browns too.

Thomas has made the pro-bowl in each of his eight NFL seasons; yeah, he's "washed up" :thinking: