[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hardy Audio. See, jumping to the wrong conclusions again.

Cowboyz1

I don't think I've ever witnessed a harder fighting team in the history of the game. It really is a marvel to witness

Come on dude. I'm just saying they keep fighting even though they have to be frustrated as hell. I have seen teams just quit because they know they can't move the ball and just get overcome with frustration. So far they have kept it together on the field and not try to kill Cassel on the sidelines. Seattle by all accounts should have beat the daylights out of us but a one point loss knowing we had multiple chances to win has to be heartbreaking. Lucky Whitehead needs to be dropped to the Practice squad.

Hardy did his best to win that game but he now realizes he has to keep his feet and score or it's going to be 3 points. Great play he made.