[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hardy Audio. See, jumping to the wrong conclusions again.

Cowboyz1

The owner of the team and the head coach addressed it and moved on. Why can't we? Some of you guys are funny

You know who's really funny, Mr. Cowboyz1 the super fan, if he didn't fan the flames so much there'd be far less piling on with the Cowboys here. In fact he had to open a new thread trying to show us how we're all wrong, and how this is just good team leadership. That's a slow pitch many will take a swing at. Otherwise maybe there's a few more posts on Hardy in some other thread where his antics were mentioned.

C1s delusion of leadership being temper tantrums and it's the only thing he's ever done wrong is beat the living manure out of a woman... Even if it were my best friend in the world it would only take one time of them beating a woman's ass for me never to view them the same ever again. Probably the only time he was ever called out for it. I know I'm beating a dead horse but it makes me sick what athletes and celebrities get away with these days. I have a daughter a wife a sister a mom (God rest her soul) and I just can't imagine what brings a person to this action. And that's coming from someone who was in an abusive relationship literally my ex wife mother of my older children was crazy verbally and physically pots pans anything she could get her hands were coming my way if she lost it. And I never once in my 10 years with her ever thought of laying a finger on her I don't hit women period. This piece a manure feels entitled and bulletproof and he'll do it again mark my word. F@ckin joke but at least C1 got his team leader out of the deal :lol:

C1s delusion of leadership being temper tantrums and it's the only thing he's ever done wrong is beat the living taco out of a woman... Even if it were my best friend in the world it would only take one time of them beating a woman's ass for me never to view them the same ever again. Probably the only time he was ever called out for it. I know I'm beating a dead horse but it makes me sick what athletes and celebrities get away with these days. I have a daughter a wife a sister a mom (God rest her soul) and I just can't imagine what brings a person to this action. And that's coming from someone who was in an abusive relationship literally my ex wife mother of my older children was crazy verbally and physically pots pans anything she could get her hands were coming my way if she lost it. And I never once in my 10 years with her ever thought of laying a finger on her I don't hit women period. This piece a taco feels entitled and bulletproof and he'll do it again mark my word. F@ckin joke but at least C1 got his team leader out of the deal :lol:

You know, I find it funny that if I taped you on Sunday, I am quite sure I would see the same behavior. In fact, I have no doubt that a camera in every living room of the members of the forum would reveal that we all have a lot in common with Mr. Hardy when our team does something we don't like or when a call goes against us. Leadership or not, pissed off is pissed off.

You know, I find it funny that if I taped you on Sunday, I am quite sure I would see the same behavior. In fact, I have no doubt that a camera in every living room of the members of the forum would reveal that we all have a lot in common with Mr. Hardy when our team does something we don't like or when a call goes against us. Leadership or not, pissed off is pissed off.

But if you had a camera when everyone on this forum was at WORK(which is where Greg Hardy was) then I highly doubt you'd see them slapping papers out of their bosses hands or yelling at their coworkers to improve their job performance. Edited by willswear3
  • Like 3

If it were anyone else, nobody would give a chit. ...just the media trying to find another way to put his name back in the headlines, so they have a story to write/talk about.

This is funny manure right here. This quote truly represents the general attitude of both the Cowboy's owner and the fans.

If anyone did this in Green Bay, their arse would be on a plane. Same thing in New England or Pittsburgh.

Know what those teams have in common? They are winning franchises. Year after year after year.

Guy beats his woman, misses practices and knocks clipboards out of a coaches hand on the sideline while screaming in his face during a game for the world to see.

I don't expect these guys to be saints, but there is a line and Cowboys routinely cross it. Even worse, it's encouraged by the owner and the fans.

But it's cool, I get it. You love your team and want to stick up for them. Just understand that there is a reason so much drama follows this team around, and it isn't the media, nor does it have anything to do with the long since worthy title of Anerica's Team.

It starts at the top. Classy, winning franchises would never even give a guy like this a second thought.

• Like 1

That is where you are wrong ... you will never catch me throwing a temper tantrum. When I see a bad call go against my team my reaction is more along the lines of incredulous disbelieve. So I might say something like "that call is bull manure" and "I can't believe they missed that call". But you will never see me stomping me feet, I won't be screaming, I won't be throwing things; i.e. I won't be throwing a temper tantrum. I guess that means I won't be demonstrating "leadership" when that happens.

I am nothing like these professional athletes who are violent, self entitled and lack control.

This is funny taco right here. This quote truly represents the general attitude of both the Cowboy's owner and the fans.

If anyone did this in Green Bay, their arse would be on a plane. Same thing in New England or Pittsburgh.

Know what those teams have in common? They are winning franchises. Year after year after year.

Guy beats his woman, misses practices and knocks clipboards out of a coaches hand on the sideline while screaming in his face during a game for the world to see.

I don't expect these guys to be saints, but there is a line and Cowboys routinely cross it. Even worse, it's encouraged by the owner and the fans.

But it's cool, I get it. You love your team and want to stick up for them. Just understand that there is a reason so much drama follows this team around, and it isn't the media, nor does it have anything to do with the long since worthy title of Anerica's Team.

It starts at the top. Classy, winning franchises would never even give a guy like this a second thought.

you're high. give a look at some of the recent past steelers. hell their QB is a rapist ..everyone knows it. as far as the last line...if Dallas doesn't resign Hardy after this season, we'll see if he has a job or not

That is where you are wrong ... you will never catch me throwing a temper tantrum. When I see a bad call go against my team my reaction is more along the lines of incredulous disbelieve. So I might say something like "that call is bull taco" and "I can't believe they missed that call". But you will never see me stomping me feet, I won't be screaming, I won't be throwing things; i.e. I won't be throwing a temper tantrum. I guess that means I won't be demonstrating "leadership" when that happens.

I am nothing like these professional athletes who are violent, self entitled and lack control.

Well sir, you continue to maintain while me and the rest of us passionate fans enjoy our Sunday hissy fits. Just be careful holding all that stuff in now. I had a friend like you who kept things all bottled up inside and then one day, on a seemingly insignificant play just blew. He jumped up, tore off all his Cowboys gear, ran through the screen door naked yelling "Vinny you mother f....pick machine". As he ran down the street screaming we all looked at each other and shook our heads in amazement. I will never forget what was said. My friend raised his glass to a silent, awe struck room and said, "gentlemen, now that's passionate leadership". There wasn't a dry eye in the room. I get goose bumps just typing.

If you're not careful Grits, I'll tell everyone about the alligator, you and the coach during halftime!

Edited by Cowboyz1

Well sir, you continue to maintain while me and the rest of us passionate fans enjoy our Sunday hissy fits. Just be careful holding all that stuff in now. I had a friend like you who kept things all bottled up inside and then one day, on a seemingly insignificant play just blew. He jumped up, tore off all his Cowboys gear, ran through the screen door naked yelling "Vinny you mother f....pick machine". As he ran down the street screaming we all looked at each other and shook our heads in amazement. I will never forget what was said. My friend raised his glass to a silent, awe struck room and said, "gentlemen, now that's passionate leadership". There wasn't a dry eye in the room. I get goose bumps just typing.

If you're not careful Grits, I'll tell everyone about the alligator, you and the coach during halftime!

Yeah, I'm pretty certain I've never acted like a childish ass throwing a temper tantrum because of a game either.

• Like 3

you're high. give a look at some of the recent past steelers. hell their QB is a rapist ..everyone knows it. as far as the last line...if Dallas doesn't resign Hardy after this season, we'll see if he has a job or not

You guys just don't get it. And Neither does Jerry Jones. And that is why you will NEVER win another championship until he retires.

• Like 1

So you want players on the sideline to act like rabid fans at home.Seriously?

Have you ever watched cops with your friends and laughed at the idiot criminals and cheered for the cops to "hit him again, knock some sense into him". Would you want the actual cops to act like you do at home?

Sorry but this is one of your stupidest posts ever, and really speaks to what you expect from your team. As others have said, you guys and your team draw the drama to them, and eat it up like its part of the actual sport. So don't blast the media for shining a spotlight on them.

For those (grits, rajn) saying they never throw a tantrum or yell at the TV over things during a game of their favorite team, that's peachy but really not the point here. You're a fan, at the game or in your own home, or at a bar even. Getting passionate and yelling "stupid idiot why'd you throw that pass" is just part of being a fan. But it IS NOT (shouldn't be) part of being a professional athlete and leader, Things like yelling at coaches, knocking stuff out of their hands, getting in the face of your teammates/coaches (looking like you're in full whoop ass mode) and generally acting like a fool. This isn't a bar fight with some group of hoodlums you grew up with, you're making big money on in the spotlight, try growing up (or taking some chill pills).

Said it on another thread ... I never understood why when a player throws a hissy fit this is considered leadership. Emotional outbursts like Hardy's and countless other players in the NFL is not a display of leadership ... it is a temper tantrum on a national stage.

I recall some Packer fans elsewhere being upset because Mike McCarthy doesn't throw a hissy fit whenever calls go against GB....I was like "really? That's the guy you want in charge of your team?"

And in Hardy's (or whoever's) case, there's a difference between being a passionate leader and a jerk.

Now Bryant went on a tirade in the locker room.

I don't blame him. He's probably about as sick as we all are of watching us lose games that the team fights so hard to win. There will be more blow ups to come. I blew today. I don't know how one can stand watching the team fight so hard and be held back from winning by one or two players. Lucky Whitehead being one and Cassel being the other. He was probably pissed because the ball was not even where he could catch it.

I don't blame him. He's probably about as sick as we all are of watching us lose games that the team fights so hard to win. There will be more blow ups to come. I blew today. I don't know how one can stand watching the team fight so hard and be held back from winning by one or two players. Lucky Whitehead being one and Cassel being the other. He was probably pissed because the ball was not even where he could catch it.

When did Dez ever get open?