[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McFadden Thread

GoldenEagle81

Dont the sell fish and chips in America? How much different is it really?

Dude, you have know idea. NIght and Day is the difference. Cod perfectly fried crispy with just the right amount of seasonings, surrounded by a mountain of perfectly cooked chips dashed with vinegar and sea salt. Oh my God.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Dude, you have know idea. NIght and Day is the difference. Cod perfectly fried crispy with just the right amount of seasonings, surrounded by a mountain of perfectly cooked chips dashed with vinegar and sea salt. Oh my God.

Spent two years in New Zealand and the fish and chips were other worldly. Something about the breading and the way they cook it and the chips? You hit the nail on the head with the dash of vinegar and sea salt. My goodness it was soooooo much better than ANYTHING I can find here, even in the northwest where fish and chips are everywhere.

As for McFadden, hoping he turns my rb corps around as my stable is thin and terrible. Hoping for the best. If he can produce even decent numbers against my heehawks, then I have high hopes for him going forward. Randle going off the deep end essentially sealed his status as starter for the foreseeable future. That is of course if he can ward off the injury bug.

Take an injury prone back and overwork hm. Sounds like a great plan. CMike will get some run in the very near future then they'll go back to Randle if CMike doesn't hit. Assuming Randle doesn't stay hurt or suspended too long. What a mess but I'm holding CMike eating my popcorn :)

I can see a one two punch in McFadden and Cmike for the rest of the year while Randle either gets released, or suspended. McFadden is going to have a great second half of the year starting Sunday with 100+.

Edited by Cowboyz1

and as everyone knows he's injury prone. I'm sure some will think this is funny, but Christine is a definite hold

Yeah, he's a hold for now, but hopefully, he won't ever have to start for us. He's so raw and he only runs at one speed.

Hopefully, DMac will stay healthy.

....maybe he can borrow some of Romo's kevlar padding ;)

Since I just started my studies here and I plan on continuing here at Johns Hopkins University until I get my Medical Doctoral Degree so I will be in the States for quite some time. Of course I plan to go home for holidays every so often, but that can get rather expensive doing that several times a year.

Since you are in Bmore, you should be trying out the crabcakes. The most infamous would be from Faidley Seafood downtown.

It's a risky move but I've got guys like Snead and Moncrief to fall back on in that flex spot if DMC blows up in my face - not a huge drop from Olsen to those guys.

I was able to wrangle a 2 week option to exchange DMC for Stewart, provided Olsen doesn't get injured. Just couldn't get comfortable with Olsen straight up for DMC, even if I don't really need Olsen. Feel good about it now.

I think I'm buying on McFadden - that's still a great o-line for him to be running behind and Randle and Michael . . . I just don't see either of them really stepping up. Think I'm about to trade Greg Olsen for him in one league (where I have Gronk at TE and have been using Olsen in a flex spot).

Wow that's hilarious I literally just did that trade. I traded for Gronk yesterday(well a taco ton of players, only got 3 left I drafted) and had Greg olsen left over... Threw out Olsen for McFadden and the other owner ate it like hot cakes and laughed at me saying "I got Olsen for someone i got off waivers". I just smiled and told him it was a good pick up. Also picked up C-Mike for tacos n giggles lol

The two week option sounds pretty gay though. Two week option... who does that?

Edited by Inziladun

The two week option sounds pretty gay though. Two week option... who does that?

Apparently I do. I still think DMC is a big risk (as do most, which is why people generally laugh when you say you moved Olsen for him), so I negotiated for it - why not?

nah...thats the fun of it. Some cold beers and make a few hours out of it :)

And a big bowl of melted butter to put the crab in before you eat it MMMMMM

The cold beer was fun. :) I also had a cut on my finger and that seasoning got into the cut.

Finger cuts and eating that kind of stuff can be quite invigorating.

Oh wait, McFadden, yeah he'll do ok but my money's on him getting hurt in this game, either that or Cassell gets knocked out.

I actually have tried Maryland Steamed Crabs and the meat was tasty, but way too much work to get to it.

You are talking about whole blue crabs, which are fun if have the time. The crab cake is the lazy man's path.