[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dion Lewis playing tonight

AX2RUN

100% agree with this post. Lewis actually played more snaps than Blount that game too. I know everyone likes to claim you can't trust the Pat's RBs, but they seem to forget 2012 when Stevan Ridley went for 1200 yards and 12 TDs. He averaged 18 carries per game.

I'll probably be starting Lewis tonight in the flex, better than starting Amari Cooper on Revis Island.

Or BGE in 2010 1000 yds 13TD on 230 carries.

The one thing I agree with regarding NE RB is that while a guy can have a good year, some weeks that player just disappears from the game plan, not just because of injury, not something that can be predicted usually either. Just BB and his wild schemes doing that they need to win.

Inteesting tidbit on Lewis stats this year, 15 carries in week 1, and only 30 carries in the 5 games since then. He was a RB for one game. He's was a good pick for sure, I didn't expect this kind of production.