[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Game Day! Carolina vs. Dallas oh man I'm nervous

Cowboyz1

Can: Hey Stew you got this one

Stew: 6pts guaranteed

Cam: Hold up time out

Stew: what? Time out why?

Cam: you see that D? I got this piece of cake

Stew: Dude

Cam: I'm superman bro..didn't you hear?

Stew: yeah BRO we've all heard

Cam: awww don't get butt hurt buddy I'll let you score next time

Stew: No you won't

Cam: Hahahahaha yeah you're right

Stew: Dick

• Like 5

Ridiculous that everyone was talking taco about him not being a leader for hiding under the towel and not celebrating with his teammates, and now they're talking taco because he celebrates too much.

I believe the towel thing is when they're losing. And imo there's a big difference between celebrating a win with your teammates and acting like a total (the really bad word)ing jackass

Lots of jealous people here regarding Cam. Don't think you reactions/posts would be the same IF he played for you. Loser mentality. Coming from a Redskins fan here, who had our ass handed to us, by them, last week. Cam is fun. Get over yourselves. Weak sauce here.

I believe the towel thing is when they're losing. And imo there's a big difference between celebrating a win with your teammates and acting like a total smoochieing jackass

He wore the towel while kicking your ass tonight. Seriously? Next.

I believe the towel thing is when they're losing. And imo there's a big difference between celebrating a win with your teammates and acting like a total smoochieing jackass

I get it. I just think that he is going to get the business from some people regardless of what he does. For the record, I am old school, and hate all of the personal achievement celebrations. As a Lions fan, I think everyone should ask themselves What Would Barry Do?

Own up to getting beat. There are a bunch of pussies on this board. Deal with it.

Not sure where you've been or who u are actually, but I've expressed my dislike for Cam long before tonight's game. And I like think I'm one of the Boys fans who doesn't make excuses or "sour grapes" I guess when they lose. But anyway....I guess u told me lol

Lots of jealous people here regarding Cam. Don't think you reactions/posts would be the same IF he played for you. Loser mentality. Coming from a Redskins fan here, who had our ass handed to us, by them, last week. Cam is fun. Get over yourselves. Weak sauce here.

I can guarantee you that I'd think..and post, that he acts like a jackass whether he played for your team, my team or any team