[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Bench killed it this week

anismith

Rawls-16, DJ = 17, Watkins= 16, Green = 18.

We'll see how Stewart does... but certainly starting Lacy was a mistake. Thankfully this week didn't matter. Next week I gotta do better picking my starters...

Edited by anismith

Landry and Tannehill probably cost me a trip to the playoffs in two leagues.

Bortles going off on my bench in one of them. Can't remember why i didn't start him.

Isn't that the worst when you talk yourself out of something and you don't even remember why? I did that with Lacy on Thursday. I pulled him and then put him back in at the last second and don't even remember why.

It's just really a slow death for all my teams this year. I think I'll limp into the post season in the two BoTH leagues, but each roster is getting brutally outplayed. Benjamin over Floyd hurts - leaving Hill on the bench does as well. Hope they can turn it around if I make it to next week.

Rawls-16, DJ = 17, Watkins= 16, Green = 18.

We'll see how Stewart does... but certainly starting Lacy was a mistake. Thankfully this week didn't matter. Next week I gotta do better picking my starters...

What in the seven hells are Rawls and Green doing on your bench? :huh:

What in the seven hells are Rawls and Green doing on your bench? :huh:

Its an 8 team league, and seem to recall some owners that weren't very good (looks like a 5 man team league with that list of WR).

When you're stacked with talent you're going to have guys scoring on your bench, and picking the highest scorer each week will be difficult.

• Like 1

Its an 8 team league, and seem to recall some owners that weren't very good (looks like a 5 man team league with that list of WR).

When you're stacked with talent you're going to have guys scoring on your bench, and picking the highest scorer each week will be difficult.

This summarizes it well. You're always going to have points on the bench when you have such a large pool of talent to choose from.