[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio/Norman

colkurtz

ATL and encouraged cant be used in the same sentence today

LoL!

It was a blowout, the Panthers D felt bad and told Norman to let Julio get a couple.

Latavius's absence may cost me today, but cautiously encouraged by Julio's performance vs Norman. Jones didn't score, but that's no different than the last 3 weeks against lesser Ds. Hard to call 6 catches for 88 being "shut down".

I'd be more "encouraged" by what Ted Ginn Jr. did than what Julio did.....Falcons are garbage and the Panthers are the most complete team in the NFL!

Mostly encouraged because Julio faces Norman again in week 16 for those that make it that far. 88 yards and 15 points in PPR is way more than Julio haters were expecting. Norman could end up shutting Julio down in week 16, but I'll have more confidence playing him after today.

I can't sit him week 16. I also can't see sitting Freeman. But Atlanta is downright painful to watch. I hope they take plenty of notes from today and come back with something more. If not, I hope they fire their offensive coordinator.

I'd be more "encouraged" by what Ted Ginn Jr. did than what Julio did.....Falcons are garbage and the Panthers are the most complete team in the NFL!

I wouldn't call them the most complete, but they definitely have that magic. I still think they're severely lacking in the receiving department. Ginn has been boom or bust all season. Everything he did came on two plays, I wouldn't call that encouraging.

Mostly encouraged because Julio faces Norman again in week 16 for those that make it that far. 88 yards and 15 points in PPR is way more than Julio haters were expecting. Norman could end up shutting Julio down in week 16, but I'll have more confidence playing him after today.

I don't have the stats in front of me, but from my understanding, most of Julio's product came when he was not facing Norman. The only good news for Julio owners in a potential week 16 matchup would be if Carolina decided to rest their top guys after their first half.

With the way that offense is playing relying on Julio is difficult, but he is certainly not someone you can sit if you're in the championship.

Earlier today I heard on a local radio show that in the 5 games JN played against Nuk Hopkins, Dez Bryant, TY Hilton, Julio Jones, and Mike Evans he held them to a COMBINED 9 catches for 89 yards. This is of course when he was matched up with them only, not their stats for the whole game. Take from that what you will, but I was shocked when I heard that.