[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best D matchup of week 15?

Wbolin9

Jets are my #1 d this week with Seattle, Panthers, Cards and Chiefs.

Yeah forgot about the Jets, good call.

don't trust a bitter Cowboys fan. I'm surprised he left the Bills off that list ;)

- I hate Thur games but could get into TB if I was desperate. Safer options though like Seattle, KC and NE. Then Cincy, Jets, ARZ and Car. I don't know how much I love Car in NY with other options or Cincy with Dalton out. Bad offense can effect the D.

don't trust a bitter Cowboys fan. I'm surprised he left the Bills off that list ;)

- I hate Thur games but could get into TB if I was desperate. Safer options though like Seattle, KC and NE. Then Cincy, Jets, ARZ and Car. I don't know how much I love Car in NY with other options or Cincy with Dalton out. Bad offense can effect the D.

Has nothing to do with being bitter. It's a simple fact that the Jets have the D line to stop our running game and Cassell has no chance at making plays down field. Therefore, you can count on the Jets limiting the Cowboys offense to under 10 points with a minimum of 3 sacks and a pick. Fitz has been playing very well and he should put up points forcing the Cowboys to do more then they are capable of, thus mistakes will happen.

I'm leaning away from CIN, only because of the QB. If their offense struggles, it puts the defense on the field longer, which might hurt (depending on your scoring system).

Using PIT and SEA this week, in the majority of leagues that I have left. SEA at home should be solid, especially against CLE. And Denver's offense was putrid for most of the past two weeks... I think the Steelers put the hammer down on Brock and company this week.

• Like 1

I'm leaning away from CIN, only because of the QB. If their offense struggles, it puts the defense on the field longer, which might hurt (depending on your scoring system).

This.

I picked up KC and Cin for the playoffs and with Dalton down I'm going with KC this week.