[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE Rbs

Gourdeau

What can we expect the roles to be, specifically James White. the hype train for Dion Lewis seemed to be rolling until news of his "cleanup" surgery cane out. I havent seen any signings so it looks like White and Blount. Anyone read or heard local beat writers speculate on whether White will just fill in the Lewis role.

• Like 1

Huge fan of Blount. I know it's tough to determine then whens/ifs/etc. but I think they will really pound the ball, especially early on and as Brady gets back into the swing of things. Especially if they're up early on lesser teams. If you can correctly predict when that will be (and shouldn't be too tough given their schedule), Blount is a nice flex option, especially in standard formats.

I took a late round flyer on White in a PPR format, so Ill wait and see if that pans out...if not, I'll move on and find some value on the WW (I'm already eyeing Rob Kelley who has looked phenomenal in pre-season action w/Matt Jones on the shelf and Keith Marshall done for the season - Mack Brown has looked really good too, but the 'Skins are impressed with Kelley's ability to pick-up the blitz in pass pro).

Anyway, I digress...with Lewis on PUP, White could really be a value pick, especially in PPR format...