[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ty Montgomery or Don Jackson starting rb?

Saintlytiger

Hard to come up with an answer right now as Ty is questionable, plus Starks is starting to practice again. I would not be starting Jackson regardless.

So you think even without those other guys Jackson doesn't to much. That was the impression I got when Ty went nuts 2 weeks ago, and Jackson didn't do much, but then I thought he got hurt. I dropped him after that. I'd probably stash Starks before I'd add Jackson.

Hard to imagine Montgomery not getting a decent share after he had success in the backfield in weeks 6 and 7, but it's really hard to gauge how the backfield touches will be distributed. Montgomery is a mismatch when he moves out wide from the backfield which McCarthy likes to do, so I would guess Starks gets more touches in obvious running situations or on the goal line maybe. I'd still lean Montgomery getting the most touches, but it could be close.

Well in that case do you think Starks is going to get the majority of the snaps if he plays?

James Starks - RB - Packers

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?ls=roto:nfl:gnav

James Starks (knee) is not expected to return against the Colts.

Sidelined since Week 5, Starks returned to limited practice Thursday, but the Packers appear to be getting his feet wet more than anything else. If Starks returns for Week 10, it will be to a confusing committee. The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel expects Ty Montgomery to lead Green Bay's Week 9 backfield if he can get over his illness.
Nov 3 - 5:50 P