[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Noob Waiver Question (Sort of)

RowdyRobb

I drafted 10th (last) this year in Yahoo FF. All week it's been saying my waiver order is 1, I put my bid in for Cohen by Monday night for this morning but someone else picked him up. My question is my waiver rank 1 for the week was that for BEFORE the week one games or after? Just trying to figure out if I got screwed or not.

Are you 100% sure you submitted a claim?  Sometimes peeps think they've submitted one and they simply forgot to click on that last button . . . 

Not sure, but on your league activity it should tell you if the commissioner changed league settings or rules.  I've seen commissioners change the waiver order or change the time when someone can be "claimed" to "added" directly to their team.  If you see the rules were changed, especially one with waiver pickup time frames etc... I'd ask the question.

6 minutes ago, LeonardPart6 said:

Not sure, but on your league activity it should tell you if the commissioner changed league settings or rules.  I've seen commissioners change the waiver order or change the time when someone can be "claimed" to "added" directly to their team.  If you see the rules were changed, especially one with waiver pickup time frames etc... I'd ask the question.

Ill go check that out. I'll have to wait until I get home so I can pull the league activity on the laptop I don't think the app supports that.

2 hours ago, Balzac said:

Are you 100% sure you submitted a claim?  Sometimes peeps think they've submitted one and they simply forgot to click on that last button . . .

This is my guess as well. You said it showed you #1 all week, I presume you mean all last week before the first game, because there was not much to this week (games are decided after the late MNF game).

It is always a good idea to look at waiver order on Tuesday morning, then make your waiver claims. Maybe somebody did something fishy, hard to say without knowing a lot more.