[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 For 1 Trade - Getting Cooks

heehawks

Need some input from fellow Huddlers on this 3 for 1 trade proposal. I was offered the following and not sure if I should accept.

Getting B.Cooks

Giving E.Sanders, A.Kamara, A.Morris

I will still have good stable of RBs to take the hit at RB (Howard, CJ, D.Murray, Henry). My WRs fleet would be A.Brown, D.Adams, B.Cooks, W.Snead, and Jaron Brown after the trade. I feel like adding B.Cooks would solidify my WRs a bit more, while not giving up the farm. 

He has Elliot, so Morris was thrown in. I am not too sure about the haul he would be getting, especially Kamara. I know Cooks hasn't performed all that well, but the potential to add him is super tempting. Should I ask for another RB for him to throw in? He has Smallwood or L.Murray potentially to throw in to the mix. 

Forgot to add it that NE has one of the worst remaining EOS. Should that factor in?

0.5 pt/rec league

Please let me know what you guys think....thanks in advance.

Heehawks

Edited by heehawks

I don't love this trade. Make the trade if you see yourself starting Cooks in your flex. He's boom bust and doesn't get looks in the endzone, and it's clear now that he was drafted too high. Sanders on the other hand has a pretty good ROS and is the most targeted receiver in Denver. He hasn't been great so far either, but he has a track record of consistent production. ANd Kamara is still a bit unknown, but I like him, even though you may not use him much. And you can never have too many RBs (says the guy who lost Cooks, traded Howard, then saw Hyde fall to Shanahanigans)

I guess I should clarify that we HAVE to start 2 RBs and 3 WRs, no flex, no TE. So Cooks would be started over Snead and Brown. So I guess the question is whether or not he is an upgrade over Sanders at the WR3 position, then loosing Morris and Kamara for that said upgrade.

7 minutes ago, awahl63 said:

Thoughts on mine?

12 Team PPR - Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1 DEF, 1K

Would you trade Tyreek Hill and Will Fuller for Michael Thomas.  Fuller is riding the bench at WR5 (I prefer Thielen especially with Diggs dinged up).  Thomas has already passed his bye.  

My team

QB Winston

RB Hunt

RB Zeke

WR Jordy

WR Hill

WR K. Benjamin

TE Graham

Flex Thielen

Bench:  Fuller, Abdullah, Mike Williams, Cohen, J. Cook, Alfred Morris, Elijah McGuire

Hijacked bro...start a thread and I will reply.

1 minute ago, heehawks said:

I guess I should clarify that we HAVE to start 2 RBs and 3 WRs, no flex, no TE. So Cooks would be started over Snead and Brown. So I guess the question is whether or not he is an upgrade over Sanders at the WR3 position, then loosing Morris and Kamara for that said upgrade.

Nope I do not think it's worth it.