Jump to content

Leonard Fournette not practicing Friday


michaelredd9
 Share

Recommended Posts

Fournette (ankle) downgraded to DNP on Friday

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/12132/leonard-fournette

Leonard Fournette (ankle) is not practicing Friday.
Fournette was limited on Wednesday and Thursday, so this is a downgrade for him. It's possible the team is just being easy on their offensive centerpiece, but this is now something to watch this weekend. Fournette has admitted he's not looking forward to playing in the cold weather at Cleveland this weekend, but we don't see it as a reason to downgrade him from RB1/2 status. The Browns' elite run defense is more of a blockade to his fantasy success. Nov 17 - 11:14 AM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

Fournette (ankle) downgraded to DNP on Friday

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/12132/leonard-fournette

Leonard Fournette (ankle) is not practicing Friday.
Fournette was limited on Wednesday and Thursday, so this is a downgrade for him. It's possible the team is just being easy on their offensive centerpiece, but this is now something to watch this weekend. Fournette has admitted he's not looking forward to playing in the cold weather at Cleveland this weekend, but we don't see it as a reason to downgrade him from RB1/2 status. The Browns' elite run defense is more of a blockade to his fantasy success. Nov 17 - 11:14 AM

 

I like this Ryan O'Halloran guy

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Browns run defense has been pretty good.  Opposing running backs have scored the 10th fewest points against their defense.  The 4 running backs that have scored the most against them are Jerrick McKinnon (26.10 points), Buck Allen (21.10 points), Giovani Bernard (16.10 points), and Theo Riddick (13.70).  All 4 are running backs that get a lot of receiving points.  All 4 had more than 10 fantasy points against the Browns from receiving stats.  Allen, Bernard, and Riddick each had a receiving touchdown.  This probably doesn't bode well for either Fournette or Ivory.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

The Browns run defense has been pretty good.  Opposing running backs have scored the 10th fewest points against their defense.  The 4 running backs that have scored the most against them are Jerrick McKinnon (26.10 points), Buck Allen (21.10 points), Giovani Bernard (16.10 points), and Theo Riddick (13.70).  All 4 are running backs that get a lot of receiving points.  All 4 had more than 10 fantasy points against the Browns from receiving stats.  Allen, Bernard, and Riddick each had a receiving touchdown.  This probably doesn't bode well for either Fournette or Ivory.

 

 

Hmmm, I think Yeldon might be the play here then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

They need weapons first, if they have no one to catch the ball they would need a QB that can make everyone better. If they get some weapons around a QB they just need a game manager. See Tom Brady pre-Gronk era, and Alex Smith pre-2017

 

I think Corey Coleman is a good start to them having some weapons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

I think Corey Coleman is a good start to them having some weapons

If he can stay healthy, missed six games last year another 6 this year. He and Gordon if he can stay out of trouble would be some serious WR talent, and the rookie TE Njoku has shown flashes of talent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2017 at 11:20 AM, NAUgrad said:

I think I'm going to move Fournette to the bench.  Can't take the risk of him not playing at all.  Did he practice today?

 

I'm leaning that direction as well. (he's whining about the cold weather, too.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m glad I traded Fournette. If I remember correctly his heart and desire to play was in question at LSU as well and people kind of wrote that off saying when he’s paid it will be different. Now he’s missing curfew, missing team photos, benched at the end of last game, a report came out about him not wanting to play in the Cleveland cold, and then he’s injured...the guy seems to have lost some will to play

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

it rained all day yesterday, up until around 11 PM. I had water coming in my windows...

I'm about 15 minutes east of the Stadium

oh yeah, and the wind is kicking.

I dropped Lambo as my K this morning

Edited by loaf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information