[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeldon or Darkwa?

cloose

Record : 6-4 - - - I'm a Fournette owner and also HAD DARKWA until I learned gimpy no-show Leonard doesn't like cold weather(insert: waaa) Capt Obvious fact. Avg temps in the playoffs are in the 30's. Had I known he'd be a head-case my 3rd round draft choice he would've been passed over. But he's still darn good and has proven that.

Needless to say JAX can beat CLE without him. So enter in IVORY & YELDON. I bet Leo sits for safety-sake resting his ankle. Season isn't on the line for JAX on Sunday.

Given the above and both IVORY and YELDON were available in my league I picked up IVORY and a few hrs later YELDON was snatched up.(the more touches guy apparently) I can go back and retrieve DARKWA, a decent PPR player, but that's risky in KC. Yeah, the chiefs have given up a lot on the ground and Eli Manning isn't scaring anyone this year with the depleted WR corps.

My other lone RB is James WHITE and we all know how hit-and-miss the NE play calling is. Yes I'm thin on RB. (roster below)

The 'cloose' member about said it right, too. Absolutely. Sharpie the KC win.

Bottom line is : START FOURNETTE ANYWAY AND RISK THE LOW TOTAL ?

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Also, Yeldon will only be useful if the Jags are behind.  I just don't see that happening against Cleveland.  

If they go up and are milking the clock, it'll be Ivory all day

I don't really wanna take that risk so I'm running w/Darkwa, pardon the pun.