[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JuJu out. Drop ? to replace him....

SNOWBOUND33

With JuJu out this week I need a replacement as my only WR option is Hogan(out).  There are a few WRs available to fill in but I need to drop someone.

RBs are: Fournette, Ajayi, Perine, Darkwa, McKinnon (Start 2)

WRs are: Green, Crabtree, JuJu, Hogan  (Start 3)

Should I drop McKinnon since he is in a timeshare and being less productive lately?  Will Hogan ever regain his place in NE?

6 minutes ago, shnugen27 said:

Drop Darkwa, esp because your league only starts 2 RBs, but starts 3 WRs.

Darkwa is the lead back.  But is he near his ceiling now?  I don't ever see much more than what he is doing except maybe an additional TD.

McKinnon could be huge if Murray were to get hurt.  But not a whole lot of value lately.

1 minute ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Darkwa is the lead back.  But is he near his ceiling now?  I don't ever see much more than what he is doing except maybe an additional TD.

McKinnon could be huge if Murray were to get hurt.  But not a whole lot of value lately.

You only start 2 RBs and both Darkwa and McKinnon are behind Perine as #1 replacement. I'd keep the higher upside as your #4 RB and that is McKinnon. 

Darkwa will get you 6-10 points and maybe a TD. That's fine but in a league only playing with 2 RBs that's not as valuable as the bench player with a higher ceiling. 

1 hour ago, shnugen27 said:

You only start 2 RBs and both Darkwa and McKinnon are behind Perine as #1 replacement. I'd keep the higher upside as your #4 RB and that is McKinnon. 

Darkwa will get you 6-10 points and maybe a TD. That's fine but in a league only playing with 2 RBs that's not as valuable as the bench player with a higher ceiling. 

The only problem is that I don't trust Perine yet as a for sure starter.  Darkwa is the man for NY at this point.  McKinnon is in a time share and not PPR.  I like McKinnons upside though.

32 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

The only problem is that I don't trust Perine yet as a for sure starter.  Darkwa is the man for NY at this point.  McKinnon is in a time share and not PPR.  I like McKinnons upside though.

It seems you've made up your mind to dump Perine. He's had 2 back to back games of 100 yards and 20 carries. I like him. Personlly, I would dump Darkwa or McKinnon with the understanding they will be scooped up immediately.  Is their anyone worth while on the waiver? What's your record? I know some people who would just go with the empty spot if their is no one worthy to pick up. 

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

It seems you've made up your mind to dump Perine. He's had 2 back to back games of 100 yards and 20 carries. I like him. Personlly, I would dump Darkwa or McKinnon with the understanding they will be scooped up immediately.  Is their anyone worth while on the waiver? What's your record? I know some people who would just go with the empty spot if their is no one worthy to pick up. 

Not dumping Perine.  I must have confused you somehow.  I have my pick up already decided.

1 hour ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

No move yet.

Anyone have a feeling on Hogan coming back as strong as he was?

I don't see it.  Cooks is starting to pick it up, Burkhead, Lewsi, White and Gronk are there for targets.  Amendola has stepped it up a bit.  There are just too many mouth in NE

2 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I don't see it.  Cooks is starting to pick it up, Burkhead, Lewsi, White and Gronk are there for targets.  Amendola has stepped it up a bit.  There are just too many mouth in NE

Plus when the hell is he coming back? What's wrong with his shoulder? I just hate dropping RBs because of injuries etc.  That's why I'm thinking of letting Hogan go maybe.  hmmm

Just now, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Plus when the hell is he coming back? What's wrong with his shoulder? I just hate dropping RBs because of injuries etc.  That's why I'm thinking of letting Hogan go maybe.  hmmm

I get it, but you're not going to use Darkwa unless you get crushed by injury.  Since you only have 4 WRs, I'd be leery of dropping one of them since you start 3.

14 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

for the rest of this season, Perine  > Darkwa and it isn't even close.  Perine will be the Washington bell cow the rest of the season.  The Giants are playing for a top 3 draft pick.  You are going to get a ton of 50 - 60 yard games from Darkwa with zero TDs.  He sucks ass.  Perine will be in to win.

Edited by Dcat