[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Privateer waiting list

Trojanmojo

3 hours ago, dug said:

Yarrrrrrrrrrrr. i be interested in buckin up.

Invitation sent to the hotmail addy you have up on 32 homarrrrrrrrs! Good to have ya’ aboard!

I be willin' to join, scallywags!

Marauders of Island Long

Q - Rules clarification - Blind Bidding Dollars cannot be traded?

Q2 - pretty sure, but cannot trade inter-league -  FDutchman to Black Pearl, correct?

46 minutes ago, FWmaker said:

I be willin' to join, scallywags!

Marauders of Island Long

Q - Rules clarification - Blind Bidding Dollars cannot be traded?

Q2 - pretty sure, but cannot trade inter-league -  FDutchman to Black Pearl, correct?

Yer in!  Also, yes and yes to both questions.  Glad to have ya' aboard! 

Invitation sent to the hotmail addy on your 32 homarrrrrrs team page.  

Edited by Trojanmojo

Just to confirm this is a slow draft with an 8 hour timer?  Did I miss the date of the draft some where?

1 hour ago, Eights said:

Just to confirm this is a slow draft with an 8 hour timer?  Did I miss the date of the draft some where?

Correct and yer’ in! Welcome aboard! League invitation sent.

Edited by Trojanmojo

• 1 month later...

Yarrrr, I be Black Jack Bednarick and Ive been looking to join up wit a new crew as me ol ship was dashed upon the rocky shores of inactivity island...the black spot to that wretched place and the scaliwags who cannot make good their shares.  Ill be studying the code to keep me booty safe and would like to set sail with the tide to pillage n plundaaaaarrrr!  Oh and if you see the ghost of the scurrilous dog Gifford just call on ol Black Jack I knows how to handle him.

Edited by Black Jack Bednarik
This is funnier.

15 hours ago, Black Jack Bednarik said:

Yarrrr, I be Black Jack Bednarick and Ive been looking to join up wit a new crew as me ol ship was dashed upon the rocky shores of inactivity island...the black spot to that wretched place and the scaliwags who cannot make good their shares.  Ill be studying the code to keep me booty safe and would like to set sail with the tide to pillage n plundaaaaarrrr!  Oh and if you see the ghost of the scurrilous dog Gifford just call on ol Black Jack I knows how to handle him.

Join th’ crew Pirate! PM me with yer email and I be addin ye to the league today. Good to have ya’ aboard.

20 hours ago, Black Jack Bednarik said:

You should be able to join the league by clicking this link also. Welcome aboard Pirate!

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=gluv1mfcjyf62q8a&isSubmit=y

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Black Jack Bednarik said:

I’ll be sending the forum link to me brother.  Hes looking for a league and is active.

Aye be thankin’ ye 🏴‍☠️