[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kareem Hunt

gijoerock

31 minutes ago, MonsterBall25 said:

by all standards Hunt has always been a better RB than Chubb.

2 minutes ago, MonsterBall25 said:

why add miles to your RB1 if he is your future and Hunt will gone after this season?

Your argument has changed quite a bit through this thread. I don't know how much Hunt will play this year, and I'd be surprised if the Browns do either.

I don't think he will have more value, at any point this season, than Chubb. But he may be worth a flex play later in the season if the Browns are tanking... who knows.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

I don't see it but maybe. We'll see. 

So as a GM or Coach, if you were 3-7 with no hopes to make of anything whats the point of putting added miles on Chubb? Hunt probably wants to show what he has left and will be playing for a contract... If I were Hunt I would probably want to play or be cut... if he got cut plenty of contending teams will want him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MonsterBall25 said:

So as a GM or Coach, if you were 3-7 with no hopes to make of anything whats the point of putting added miles on Chubb? Hunt probably wants to show what he has left and will be playing for a contract... If I were Hunt I would probably want to play or be cut... if he got cut plenty of contending teams will want him.

If I'm the coach and want to save my job, I'm rolling with Chubb. 

Edited by League_Champion
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zephy said:

Your argument has changed quite a bit through this thread. I don't know how much Hunt will play this year, and I'd be surprised if the Browns do either.

I don't think he will have more value, at any point this season, than Chubb. But he may be worth a flex play later in the season if the Browns are tanking... who knows.

I still think Hunt is a better RB than Chubb... but I am saying in addition to this... Chubb is the future so why put miles on him if Hunt is gone next season?

Just now, MonsterBall25 said:

Coaches are fighting for their jobs every game. Especially if you're 3-7. Coaches and players play to win every game. 

1 minute ago, MonsterBall25 said:

GMs call the shots on these matters not the coach... 

I don't think the GM is deciding who to play in the game. I'm pretty sure the coach gets to do that. 

In any case, there is definitely a possibility it could play out either way. We will just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Very wrong

Kitchens is probably going to be a one and done coach. He is listed on everyone's hot seat and he cannot coach these personalities. Why would the GM... who is in charge of personnel decisions... let a lame duck coach beat down his future RB to preserve his job the whole building knows he probably wont have next season?

4 minutes ago, MonsterBall25 said:

Kitchens is probably going to be a one and done coach. He is listed on everyone's hot seat and he cannot coach these personalities. Why would the GM... who is in charge of personnel decisions... let a lame duck coach beat down his future RB to preserve his job the whole building knows he probably wont have next season?

If he's a lame duck coach what does he care about the GM? He's auditioning for another job. He needs to win! 

3 minutes ago, MonsterBall25 said:

Plus they should know I am counting on Hunt because I have Melvin Gordon, David Montgomery, and Sony Michel on my fantasy roster....

I like your philosophy..... please preserve Nick Chubb so Hunt can shine on my fantasy roster. 

• Thanks 1