[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kareem Hunt

gijoerock

I actually think he's eligible to play week 10. My brother has Chubb and I face him next week. I would be so, so very happy to have Hunt vulture a TD from Chubb while I'm facing off against him next week. My son picked up Hunt a week ago. Queue menacing laugh. 

Also for what it's worth, he's been healing from a sports hernia so the reluctance may be both things.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The-Force said:

I actually think he's eligible to play week 10. My brother has Chubb and I face him next week. I would be so, so very happy to have Hunt vulture a TD from Chubb while I'm facing off against him next week. My son picked up Hunt a week ago. Queue menacing laugh. 

Also for what it's worth, he's been healing from a sports hernia so the reluctance may be both things.

Appreciate the sports hernia news. I was looking at firing him up during week 11 and beyond. Patiently awaiting and watch how he is used on week #10.

Hunt should be 100% healed from his sports hernia surgery that he had at the end of August. That being said, I don't see him being more than a change of pace RB behind Chubb who's killing it. Btw, I have Hunt. Just curious to see how it plays out. I think Hunt's value will come in garbage time vs teams like Miami. 

Is odd to think Hunt cannot come out of the gate and be a top10 back? The guy was probably top 1 or 2 when he was playing in Kansas City. And judging by his replacements in KC they have not fared too well or be in the same tier as Hunt... why or how could Hunt all of a sudden just be a 3rd down back or garbage time guy.... by all standards Hunt has always been a better RB than Chubb.

Just now, MonsterBall25 said:

Is odd to think Hunt cannot come out of the gate and be a top10 back? The guy was probably top 1 or 2 when he was playing in Kansas City. And judging by his replacements in KC they have not fared too well or be in the same tier as Hunt... why or how could Hunt all of a sudden just be a 3rd down back or garbage time guy.... by all standards Hunt has always been a better RB than Chubb.

Chubb has been playing like a top RB in the league behind a shaky oLine. Why would they replace him with Hunt?  And as a Hunt owner, I want Hunt to take over but a committee is the best you can hope for right now. 

Just now, League_Champion said:

Fantasy Football season will be about over by the time he's 100% football ready and even then he's an RB2 to Chubb. You don't want to start an unknown quantity come playoff time. 

Unknown quantity.... he was the best fantasy RB for about a year and a half....

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

In a much different offense. One of the best ever! 

Exactly, we can talk about prior years all day, but its a new year and its all different. I would consider AJ Green an unknown quantity this year - different coach, offense, supporting cast - and he's still on the same team, haha.

Just now, Zephy said:

Exactly, we can talk about prior years all day, but its a new year and its all different. I would consider AJ Green an unknown quantity this year - different coach, offense, supporting cast - and he's still on the same team, haha.

Yup, how is OBJ doing in that offense? Or anyone not named Chubb? Not good.

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

In a much different offense. One of the best ever! 

KC went 5-3 after Hunt got released last year. They were 9-2 with him. They are 4-2 (only including game Mahommes was active for) this season. I would say the team has regressed considerably without him.

1 minute ago, MonsterBall25 said:

KC went 5-3 after Hunt got released last year. They were 9-2 with him. They are 4-2 (only including game Mahommes was active for) this season. I would say the team has regressed considerably without him.

All true but the one thing you're ignoring is Chubb. He's playing as well as Hunt did in his prime and he's doing it on a bad team. No reason for Browns to go away from Chubb as their workhorse. 

1 minute ago, turbinator said:

All true but the one thing you're ignoring is Chubb. He's playing as well as Hunt did in his prime and he's doing it on a bad team. No reason for Browns to go away from Chubb as their workhorse. 

Except they are 2-5 and I see them not playing for anything this season. No need to necessarily have a workhorse. 

But this is not KC, it's Cleveland. They have an RB1 

Completely and thoroughly off topic, but this kills me.

Grammatically, is it:

"a RB1" - 'a running back 1'

"an RB1" - like if you are saying 'an arr-bee 1'

Please discuss.

• Haha 2

Here is the thing... Cleveland is NOT playing for anything. Hunt signed a 1 year contract and probably is not expected to resign with Cleveland. I would look for Cleveland to start resting their future and let Hunt play as much as he wants.

• Like 1

Hunt is a free agent after this season. Why bother? 

Exactly the reason to have Hunt take late season lumps when they are not playing for anything... why add miles to your RB1 if he is your future and Hunt will gone after this season?