[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Philly TE situation

darin3

36 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

As an Eagles fan I can tell you for a fact  that Ertz has sucked arse water, but it's not all his fault. The offensive line has been decimated beyond belief. He's been relegated to a blocker. And when he finally does get a route it's usually a 5 yard route & he's double teamed. He will have value once they start getting personnel back. 

I was noticing Lane Johnson kept going in and out of the last game.  Like every few plays, he kept taking himself out.  Sucks as he is a good Line guy when healthy.

9 minutes ago, indyrckstar said:

I was noticing Lane Johnson kept going in and out of the last game.  Like every few plays, he kept taking himself out.  Sucks as he is a good Line guy when healthy.

Yeah, he's really banged up. I think it's an ankle thing again. They have the 7th round rugby guy starting at tackle. He's terrible 

17 hours ago, darin3 said:

He's still Wentz's favorite target; had 45 targets in 6 games before getting hurt.  Once he returns he would go back to being a high-volume target.  I don't think his value is as low as you think, at least not in PPR formats.  But since you are the epitome of a sad tuba poster, it's not surprising that you'd have this take.

He may get the most targets, he also does the least with them, at some point if you're not catching the ball you won't be targeted as much, unless the team likes losing. I don't play in PPR so he has less value, I need yards and points. Targets that are not caught don't count either. 

No reason to get salty and insult me. I've used a valuable resource on a player that hasn't worked out, I'm not the first and won't be the last guy to complain about that. Instead of him making a difference for my team he's been mediocre, and now injured and by the time he returns to form the fantasy regular season could be over and his contribution useless to my team. Kind of like his explosion starting in November (week 9) last year where just about every week was 90 yards, a TD or both. (First 8 games average score 6.2, 2nd 8 games 9.9.)

I'll be curious to see if anybody snaps him up if I do drop him, I may need to if anything happens with the Broncos game this weekend so I have a TE in my lineup.

• Sad 1