[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ARob or Claypool? Start/sit Week 7

ericfincher67

I found that Ramsey is an absolute monster and Allen Robinson could have his worst game of the season.  I don’t know, really.  I mean, I see the logic in being wary of playing Claypool Bc of Johnson’s return.  But if I start ARob he could be limited once again like last week or he could go off:  it’s a coin toss.  

Let me ask this:  Who has a better chance of scoring 15 PPR?  Robinson or Claypool?  Look at what Robinson did last week against a talented CAR team:  10.3 points.  Can we expect much more from him this week against Ramsey?  I’m leaning Claypool.  

Edited by ericfincher67

4 minutes ago, ericfincher67 said:

Alright, fair enough.  Can’t argue with seven reasonable men.  I’ll go ARob.  Thanks for clearing that up.  It’s two beasts against each other and we’re betting on ARob coming out with the ball.  

Arob against Ramsey in a likely low-scoring game, or Claypool against a bad Tennessee secondary?

Ok, What about this?  Here’s my team;  do I start Claypool, Flex ARob and sit Kittle?  

QB Ryan Tannehill 

RB Chris Carson

RB Kareem Hunt

WR Chase Claypool

WR DK Metcalf

TE Travis Kelce 

FLEX Allen Robinson/George Kittle

D/ST Eagles

K Daniel Carlson

BE DeVante Parker (BYE)

BE Miles Sanders (OUT)

BE 

BE Michael Thomas (OUT)

BE Travis Fulgham (12.3 FP)

BE Lamar Jackson (BYE)

BE Myles Gaskin (BYE)

1 minute ago, BIGDAWGS2 said:

I read an article that says Ramsey will not be shadowing AROB. The article went into detail that Ramsey only shadows the slot. Now AROB does work out of the slot 33% of the time. They will move AROB around to get him open at least 5-6 times. 

Ok that is good intel, thank you.  Do you have a link to support it