[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks and a 2021 keeper question

Faulty Plumbing

First of all congrats to all on a great season. I forgot how wonderful this board is and plan on getting more involved next season. 

Just completed the 4peat in my 20 year high school friends league so thanks for all the help!!

Keeper question: keep 1, Standard scoring, 6 pt all tds, 3 wr requirement.

diontae in 7th

or

russ in 7th

Obviously a lot can happen in offseason but always like to start planning early. Please lmk your thoughts, thx!! 😁

Edited by Faulty Plumbing

2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Love Diontae in the 7th in full ppr

But if passing tds are 6 points i think you have to go Russ

Other than mahomes and Lamar, all qbs typically went in the 6-8 rd range this year in my league. With Pete Carroll putting the breaks on the offense, I’m not sure Russ would get drafted much higher than 7th rd in 2021 as there’s a case he’s the 7th best ff qb in 2021?

Mahomes
Allen
Rodgers 
Herbert
Kyler
Watson
Russ

Lamar

I’m not sure diontae can sustain that target share in 2021, and while it is a non-ppr, we are required to start 3 wrs and I’d guess diontae goes somewhere in 5th ish round?

Edited by Faulty Plumbing

On 12/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Faulty Plumbing said:

Other than mahomes and Lamar, all qbs typically went in the 6-8 rd range this year in my league. With Pete Carroll putting the breaks on the offense, I’m not sure Russ would get drafted much higher than 7th rd in 2021 as there’s a case he’s the 7th best ff qb in 2021?

Mahomes
Allen
Rodgers 
Herbert
Kyler
Watson
Russ

Lamar

I’m not sure diontae can sustain that target share in 2021, and while it is a non-ppr, we are required to start 3 wrs and I’d guess diontae goes somewhere in 5th ish round?

If that's the case I'd go Diontae.  I think Russ is higher than QB7 but the last few weeks have been rough for Seattle and Russ