[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Robinson This Week

Tripleshot

Starting him at flex.  My other options are Callaway, Gabriel Davis, and Gerald Everett. After this week I’ll see if my confidence in him changes. 

Actually, I have full confidence in Robinson and his abilities. I have zero confidence in the ability of his head coach to not pull his head out of his ass though. 

I don't know if this helps, but I read this blurb the other day. It's enough for me to give J Rob another shot this week.

Carlos Hyde played 56 percent of his Week 1 snaps on Jacksonville’s final two drives.

Hyde had six of his 11 touches in the fourth quarter of Jacksonville’s blowout loss. The Jaguars gave him a series on their third drive, but it’s a reminder this is James Robinson's (63 percent snap share) backfield. Hyde should be rostered as a three-down hedge to Robinson, the NFL’s fifth-leading rusher last year, but standalone value is going to be hard to come by outside negative game scripts.

• 2 months later...