[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Perine over Ekeler?

SaD64

I'm in a 16 team 1/2 point PPR league and have injury to Miles Sanders & Jacobs is on bye.   I'm starting Damien Harris at one of my RB spots but with Ekeler being very "iffy" and playing at 4:00 would you consider playing Samaje Perine at the Jets (at 1:00) over Ekeler?  

Thanks!

Ekeler is playing. He had a hard practice Wednesday and took the next days off to rest but he's good. When your at levels of ekeler or Hopkins or the elite you DONT need to practice. Do you see a lion practice taking down a gazelle? No it just goes out there and does it. Take notes from the Ravens and all there season ending injuries from practice and what you should not do

I get the rest side of it but he took the next two practices off and missing a Friday practice is typically not a good sign for Sunday gamete.  Hopefully it is all precautionary (and maybe trying to mess with Belichick a bit which I'm all for).