[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Mattison

TheGuildedAge

Mattison is probably the premier backup handcuff in the league .  At least imo.    He's got to be top 3 in anyone's opinion.

So, not as someone to play as a flex, but as someone if you can just hold him for the inevitable one more time Cooks goes down.

Your call.  

Wilson hasnt touched the field yet, but could well be a time share eventually.  Eno has upside while Chase is out, and then almost none when he's back.  Then again, I expect Connor to get hurt soon too with his increased usage (he has n4ever been durable).  So, yeah, I dunno.  Eno.  

Very helpful this morning, wasnt I?  

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Mattison is probably the premier backup handcuff in the league .  At least imo.    He's got to be top 3 in anyone's opinion.

So, not as someone to play as a flex, but as someone if you can just hold him for the inevitable one more time Cooks goes down.

Your call.  

Wilson hasnt touched the field yet, but could well be a time share eventually.  Eno has upside while Chase is out, and then almost none when he's back.  Then again, I expect Connor to get hurt soon too with his increased usage (he has n4ever been durable).  So, yeah, I dunno.  Eno.  

Very helpful this morning, wasnt I?  

Helpful yes. I am not going to play anyone I could get over a healthy anyone on my team. I will worry about a QB week 14 when Hurts is off.

No reason to dump Mattison until I need to.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AbsoluteZero said:

I have Cook and dropped Mattison before week 2. It was miserable not having him during Cook's absence. I would keep him or try to trade him to the Cook owner.  I made a trade just  to get him back.

Thought about Mattison for McKissic.

I am playing Cook owner this week actually. I almost got Pittman a few weeks ago but Mattison was questionable and they didn't do it. I suppose I should have tried again. Too late now.